Jericho

Alk

Any of you start watching this new series? Since it was supposed to be based in Kansas I figured I would check it out. So far it's been alright but the obviously didn't do a whole lot of research on the state of Kansas.

not an accurate portrayal of the natives and their culture?

I wouldn't say the people but just the state and geography. For one, to my knowledge, you can't see the rocky mountains from any point in Kansas.

So what are your running ideas?

Why the cities nuked that were vs say DC, NY, LA?

There's obviously something else in play, with the guys cache of weapons and obvious preperation for a nuclear event. Then 2 references of military action 'hauling ass' towards something.

I have to imagine that there is something in common with the cities target. Not sure why but Federal Reserve Banks come to mind.

So what are your running ideas?

Why the cities nuked that were vs say DC, NY, LA?

There's obviously something else in play, with the guys cache of weapons and obvious preperation for a nuclear event. Then 2 references of military action 'hauling ass' towards something.

I have to imagine that there is something in common with the cities target. Not sure why but Federal Reserve Banks come to mind.

That one woman mentioned she couldn't go back home to DC, so I dont think its standing either.

Just started watching. Good show. Some of the acting isn't that great. But good scenario. I'd like to know what was in that barrel that Hawkins had cinder blocks put up to hide.

Also, wouldn't that radiation still be in the atmosphere regardless of whether it rained or not. I'd imagine the winds from the fallout alone would be enough to contaminate the town.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone still watching?????

What's your take on it?

I'm still watching but I don't have any clue on what's going on. From the sounds of it, we bombed ourselves? Don't have any idea who "he" is that is supposed to be coming for Jake and the other dude. It's definately an entertaining show though I will say that.

I'm still watching but I don't have any clue on what's going on. From the sounds of it, we bombed ourselves? Don't have any idea who "he" is that is supposed to be coming for Jake and the other dude. It's definately an entertaining show though I will say that.

Well it's obvious that Hawkins knew it was coming and was prepared and the internet rumors that he worked for the government don't appear to be that far off. It's just the why of the whole thing. Wy nuke DC but not NYC?

Why nuke Detroit and Minneapolis?

The guy they keep talking about is the ringleader of the 'survivalists' that jake had run ins with before his disapeparance from town.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone heard what the scoop is on this show? New episodes were supposed to start on Feb. 21st. but I haven't seen anything. Did it get cancelled?

ALK no it's safe man, was picked up for the entire season. They're just doing their "Lost Style BS" with the schedule. Don't you know, they're protecting us from repeats. Sounds like the first episode back is going to answer a LOT of questions regarding WTF happened.

Has anyone heard what the scoop is on this show? New episodes were supposed to start on Feb. 21st. but I haven't seen anything. Did it get cancelled?

You haven't seen anything because it's NOT Feb. 21st yet! Actually I thought it was coming back on Feb. 14th. That's what they said after the "fall finale". I'll do some research tonite and post back.

You haven't seen anything because it's NOT Feb. 21st yet! Actually I thought it was coming back on Feb. 14th. That's what they said after the "fall finale". I'll do some research tonite and post back.

I'm getting conflicting stories about the start date. Unless the show "returns" on Feb. 14th and new episodes start on the 21st. The 14th dated show might be a summary to get non watchers up to date is one possibility. I couldn't view any of the clips on the CBS site because it's "Not for viewing outside the USA" . That really limited me, sorry.

Wow, that pretty much tells me where my head has been lately. :) You would still think they would be putting some commercials on tv about it by now.

I'm getting conflicting stories about the start date. Unless the show "returns" on Feb. 14th and new episodes start on the 21st. The 14th dated show might be a summary to get non watchers up to date is one possibility. I couldn't view any of the clips on the CBS site because it's "Not for viewing outside the USA" . That really limited me, sorry.

The Feb. 14th show is a recap show, they'll have the new episode on the 21st.

This is where we'll find out Luxombourg was behind the nuclear attacks.

• 1 month later...
Jericho > Lost

Anyone else think Jericho is learning from Lost's mistakes and throwing us more info then we were probably supposed to get by this point.

I had my doubts about Jericho but it is becoming a very good show. I haven't watched this weeks episode but plan on doing so tonight.

I had my doubts about Jericho but it is becoming a very good show. I haven't watched this weeks episode but plan on doing so tonight.

Pretty good episode, they give some more details on who attacked us and what happened, but the information given in the episode is questionable. You'll know why once you watch it.

Pretty good episode, they give some more details on who attacked us and what happened, but the information given in the episode is questionable. You'll know why once you watch it.

I think all the "info" the "Marines" gave us as to who started the war is bogus. I tell you, I'd love to frag Mayor Andersons a$$. Man's a major douche.

• 2 months later...
Thanks Alk ! Judging from the responses posted most people will settle for nothing less than at least another full season of the show. I'm in that group too. A 2 hr. movie just won't cut it.

I definately would like to see a 2nd. season but I guess a 2 hr. movie would be better than nothing.

Archived