Who's The Man?

TomShane

The combination of Kidd and Carter on the court gives the Nets a chance against any team

Still think Detroit will be the team to beat in the east- Miami will have to prove themselves to me they can win in the playoffs with the pressure on

"The Man" wouldn't dog it on the court just because he's unhappy. If you like Vince now, wait til the season after Jason Kidd skips town and tell me if you still love Mr. 15 points per game.

And, btw, Scott Pollard is the man.

"The Man" wouldn't dog it on the court just because he's unhappy. If you like Vince now, wait til the season after Jason Kidd skips town and tell me if you still love Mr. 15 points per game.

And, btw, Scott Pollard is the man.

Everybody quit on Sam Mitchell in Toronto. EVERYONE. I forgive Vince Carter because I think he learned his lesson, and Kidd will end up staying with the Nets as long as Bruce ratner doesn't do anything too stupid. Where is Kidd going to get a better deal that in NJ playing alongside Vince, RJ and whoever they bring in to play center? Portland?

If they bring in Dale Davis to play center, the Nets have got to be the favorite to win it all next year.

Dale davis could have been had for nickels this year. The Nets need a true shooting guard and they need a homicidal maniac to play center for them. They get those two things, and they're locks for the Finals.

Archived