Another awesome Prime Time game tonight

Last nights game was awesome between 2 good teams at running the ball and executing and perfecting the 3-4 defense and tonight is even better for guys like me who love hard hitting defense & a great running attack.

3-3 game at the half between the Ravens & Broncos. A touchdown is going to win this game.

McNair & Plummer both have thrown a pick & J.Lewis / Anderson / Smith and Tatum Bell are carrying the ball pretty well for both teams against 2 teams very good against the run.

I LOVE Smash Mouth Football.:yahoo:

I love boring football too.

I enjoy watching the Bears. That is smash mouth football. This is two terrible offenses combined with two very good defenses.

I like hitting. I like seeing guys get the **** knocked out of them and I like to see great defensive plays. I do NOT like games that are 3-3 at halftime unless the Jets are playing in them. A Jets game will always hold my interest, no matter the score. A 3-3 game between two teams I couldn't care less about: No.

Is anyone else tired of watching the ****ing Steelers and Broncos every week? Next week, we get treated to Oakland/Denver on Sunday night. Yeah! More Broncos!

Final:

Baltimore - 3

Denver - 13

Denver's D & O stepped up in the 4th quarter, great ****ing game.

Troll, just because it's boring to you doesn't mean it's boring to me and other people. I love Smash Mouth low scoring, great defense and running the ball type Football. You obviously like high scoring Indy Colts / Seattle Seahawks type game. I personally don't care for it.

Great D, Low scoring & Running the ball between 2 really good teams = a great game in my eyes.

Sidenote: The Denver defense has allowed 1 TD in the 4 games so far this season. The only TD? Week 3 @ New England when they already had the game in hand up 17 late in the 4th quarter. Amazing start for the Denver D.

Troll, just because it's boring to you doesn't mean it's boring to me and other people. I love Smash Mouth low scoring, great defense and running the ball type Football. You obviously like high scoring Indy Colts / Seattle Seahawks type game. I personally don't care for it.

Great D, Low scoring & Running the ball between 2 really good teams = a great game in my eyes.

First of all, I never said that.

Second of all, hello?! WTF do you call the Bengals brand of football?

Sorry, but I don't consider 3-3 snorefests at 10 o'clock at night between two teams I don't give a **** about to be high quality entertainment.

I get bored with the same damn teams being highlighted in prime-time every week. I am actually looking forward to MNF next week. Then, we will REALLY get to see smash mouth football.

First of all, I never said that.

Second of all, hello?! WTF do you call the Bengals brand of football?

Sorry, but I don't consider 3-3 snorefests at 10 o'clock at night between two teams I don't give a **** about to be high quality entertainment.

I get bored with the same damn teams being highlighted in prime-time every week. I am actually looking forward to MNF next week. Then, we will REALLY get to see smash mouth football.

Next week we get to see the Chicago Bears kick the living **** out of the Cardinals. It's going to be another 40-7 type Buffalo game for the Bears and it's going to turn into a snoozefest early.

The Bengals, yeah I know they're the exact opposite of what I love to watch in a football game but so are our Jets.

Again, it's a "snorefest" to you because you don't like games that are low scoring between 2 great defenses & teams who love to run the football. I happen to love those games, you don't. It's quality football to me, real football, none of this 35-31 game bull**** crap, I hate it.

Next week is going to be a blowout and boring by halftime.

BTW, when has Baltimore been highlighted this year yet?

Baltimore & Denver are 2 legit Super Bowl contenders in the AFC, they deserve to be on 2 or 3 prime time games a year. The Cardinals? Who the **** cares about the Cardinals? Expectations are high every year recently and they never come close to meeting them.

Next week we get to see the Chicago Bears kick the living **** out of the Cardinals. It's going to be another 40-7 type Buffalo game for the Bears and it's going to turn into a snoozefest early.

I agree, the Cards will get the living **** kicked out of them. But the Bears are fun to watch. It will be fun to watch the best team in football pummell Matt Leinart. Surely, as a fellow Leinart hater you will enjoy that.

The Bengals, yeah I know they're the exact opposite of what I love to watch in a football game but so are our Jets.

True, but you really have no choice in rooting for the Jets. It makes no sense that you like the Bengals whenever you actually wish every game was a field goal contest.

Again, it's a "snorefest" to you because you don't like games that are low scoring between 2 great defenses & teams who love to run the football. I happen to love those games, you don't. It's quality football to me, real football, none of this 35-31 game bull**** crap, I hate it.

No, it is a snorefest because both offenses are pathetic, whether they are playing Chicago or playing Tennessee. I would rather see two well-balanced teams play each other, or see a great offense vs. a great defense. That's a chess match. There is no fun in watching two teams with ****ty offenses and good defenses have a 60-minute prime time cluster****. If a great defense is stopping a solid offense, then that's fine. But a great defense will nearly always stop a terrible offense. Sorry if I fail to find entertainment value in 3 and out, punt, commercial, 3 and out, punt, commercial.

Baltimore & Denver are 2 legit Super Bowl contenders in the AFC, they deserve to be on 2 or 3 prime time games a week. The Cardinals? Who the **** cares about the Cardinals? Expectations are high every year recently and they never come close to meeting them.

Yes, these teams deserve to be highlighted. But it's overkill. Pitt had a Thursday game to open the season, MNF the next week, and two weeks later they are on NBC. Three out of five weeks, the damn Steelers in prime time. I know they won the SB, but come on, it's overkill.

As for the Broncos, they face Oakland on SNF next week. That will make two straight prime time games for them, as well as their second SNF appearance in a month. Meanwhile, Seattle, a SB team, has had ONE primetime appearance all season, and Carolina, their NFC championship opponent, has none. How is that fair? AFC championship participants PT game through week six: 6. NFC: 1.

That is a ****ed up primetime schedule. Spread it out a bit. Teams can still get as many PT games as they deserve, but don't make it every single ****ing week.

i missed the first half (twas blazing) but came back and saw the second half and it was awesome

not sure if thats cuz i was stoned or because it really was quality football

It was the ganja.

I remember getting stoned and then watching the 4th quarter of a Dallas/KC game last year. It was the most intense **** I had ever seen.

Archived