Score prediction for Sunday vs. Fins.

crashingjet

On your Pats boards?

BZ

Pats are on a bye.

I won't even be watching the Jets game. I have better things to do - a drive to NH and a little apple picking with my niece and nephew. I do look forward to the manic posts here, though. A little night-time reading for me. Misery loves company. ;)

Pats are on a bye.

I won't even be watching the Jets game. I have better things to do - a drive to NH and a little apple picking with my niece and nephew. I do look forward to the manic posts here, though. A little night-time reading for me. Misery loves company. ;)

I hear they have worms in NH apples, better off in Vermont!!!

PS you know you will be glued to TV and will watch Jests vs Flippers!!

I hear they have worms in NH apples, better off in Vermont!!!

PS you know you will be glued to TV and will watch Jests vs Flippers!!

I think we just witnessed a little message board hidden messages,,

i sense a assmop/garb B&B getaway this weekend in the New England mountains

I don't think so.....LOL!! I actually dislike NH and Vermont. Pretty - but the people are weird ;) and the winters are brutal. The Maine Coast is more my thing....inland though - yuck.

Figures Assmop lives in Vermont. Never figured him to be a tree hugging homosexual liberal - but hey, to each his own.

Additionally, I guarantee I will not be watching the Jets/Phins. Why would I waste a beautiful day?

I don't think so.....LOL!! I actually dislike NH and Vermont. Pretty - but the people are weird ;) and the winters are brutal. The Maine Coast is more my thing....inland though - yuck.

Figures Assmop lives in Vermont. Never figured him to be a tree hugging homosexual liberal - but hey, to each his own.

You mean Practicing Homosexual... right... Actually i am conservative Repub in a state that adores Bernie Sanders, Bernie fits in better with mass politicians, you know the ones who drives cars off of bridges...

You mean Practicing Homosexual... right... Actually i am conservative Repub in a state that adores Bernie Sanders, Bernie fits in better with mass politicians, you know the ones who drives cars off of bridges...

.....I hear yah there! And Massachusetts is about to elect Duval Patrick as Governor! Could you get more liberal? Nope. Besides my family and friends, there is absolutely no reason for me to continue being taxed and fee'ed to death in Mass. Pretty state, pretty good schools, great colleges and Boston is a fantastic city with much to offer - but the cost of living here is ridiculous. The political landscape makes me puke. The winter sucks. Cambridge should be nuked.

hello jetnation. first post here. you will all be GREEN with envy watching Joey go fro 300 yards & 3 scores while Ronnie has a breakout game and puts up about a buck-twenty and one score. Jet's will score on an inevitable blown coverage and Coles gets and easy td.

Fins - 34

Jets - 10

Hey Dolfans!! You barely beat the Titans at home and lost to the Texans. It's time to wake up from teal football jersey fantasy land.

Jets-24

Dolphins-13

.....I hear yah there! And Massachusetts is about to elect Duval Patrick as Governor! Could you get more liberal? Nope. Besides my family and friends, there is absolutely no reason for me to continue being taxed and fee'ed to death in Mass. Pretty state, pretty good schools, great colleges and Boston is a fantastic city with much to offer - but the cost of living here is ridiculous. The political landscape makes me puke. The winter sucks. Cambridge should be nuked.

You might as well live in Canada!!!:)

60% tax rate may be a nice decrease 4u!

14-10 Jets or 20-13 Jets win.

Ronnie Brown runs for 87 yards, Joey Hrrington throws for a buck fifty with two interceptions and one touchdown. Pennington gets one touchdown and Barlow runs one in for the TD. Dewayne Robertson gets a sack, and Kerry Rhodes gets an interception. That's pretty reasonable, right?

Archived