Former Jet Strength Coach John Lott on NFL Network

TomShane

So, the guy who couldn't stand how soft Herm Edwards was an ran to Cleveland as fast as he could is in Indianapolis running the bench press. He's absolutely all over the players and making them puke, while at the same time pumping them up to bench. Did I mention that I hate Herm?

• 2 years later...

Coach Lott has a lot of respect for Coach Edwards and are good friends today. Remember, you don't get far in this business by torching bridges. Romeo and Lott go back (as you know) and became best of buds under Big Bill. Lott simply made a calculated career decision in moving to Cleveland.

Regards

A "Meathead" fan

So, the guy who couldn't stand how soft Herm Edwards was an ran to Cleveland as fast as he could is in Indianapolis running the bench press. He's absolutely all over the players and making them puke, while at the same time pumping them up to bench. Did I mention that I hate Herm?

Coach Lott has a lot of respect for Coach Edwards and are good friends today. Remember, you don't get far in this business by torching bridges. Romeo and Lott go back (as you know) and became best of buds under Big Bill. Lott simply made a calculated career decision in moving to Cleveland.

Regards

A "Meathead" fan

I don't think Herm is someone you need to worry about burnig a bridge with unless you want to become assocated with losing and being soft.

I don't think Herm is someone you need to worry about burnig a bridge with unless you want to become assocated with losing and being soft.

but that's the way it is today. What about next season and thereafter. Using that logic, one could have said the same about little Bill a few years ago when he was at Cleveleand. You may be right though. Herm stil has to prove himself as a head coach to prevent being overlooked by GM's and owners. A case in point may be; Where did Rich Kotite go when he "stepped down?"

welcome back :D

we missed you,,seriously

Archived