One more good thing from yesterday's games . . .

raffyD

Redskins lost, they are now 2-4 and their 2nd round draft pick is starting to look like it could be pretty high in the round. Here is there remaining schedule:

7 Sun, Oct 22 at Indianapolis FOX4:15 PM

8 BYE WEEK

9 Sun, Nov 5 Dallas FOX1:00 PM

10 Sun, Nov 12 at Philadelphia FOX1:00 PM

11 Sun, Nov 19 at Tampa Bay FOX1:00 PM

12 Sun, Nov 26 Carolina FOX 1:00 PM

13 Sun, Dec 3 Atlanta FOX 1:00 PM

14 Sun, Dec 10 Philadelphia FOX 1:00 PM

15 Sun, Dec 17 at New Orleans FOX 1:00 PM

16 Sun, Dec 24 at St. Louis FOX 1:00 PM

17 Sat, Dec 30 NY Giants NFL 8:00 PM

I see them winning no more than 2-4 more games (Philly, TB and St. Louis) which means their pick ends up at least in the top half of each round. Nice work by the front office, we should have 3 very good picks in the 1st 2 rounds next year.

Redskins lost, they are now 2-4 and their 2nd round draft pick is starting to look like it could be pretty high in the round. Here is there remaining schedule:

7 Sun, Oct 22 at Indianapolis FOX4:15 PM

8 BYE WEEK

9 Sun, Nov 5 Dallas FOX1:00 PM

10 Sun, Nov 12 at Philadelphia FOX1:00 PM

11 Sun, Nov 19 at Tampa Bay FOX1:00 PM

12 Sun, Nov 26 Carolina FOX 1:00 PM

13 Sun, Dec 3 Atlanta FOX 1:00 PM

14 Sun, Dec 10 Philadelphia FOX 1:00 PM

15 Sun, Dec 17 at New Orleans FOX 1:00 PM

16 Sun, Dec 24 at St. Louis FOX 1:00 PM

17 Sat, Dec 30 NY Giants NFL 8:00 PM

I see them winning no more than 2-4 more games (Philly, TB and St. Louis) which means their pick ends up at least in the top half of each round. Nice work by the front office, we should have 3 very good picks in the 1st 2 rounds next year.

am I missing something? Where did this pick come from?

yeah & another reason to root against vick & the birds is the 1st rounder we aquired for the part time de

That was last year's draft and we used it on Mangold the center. I still like rooting against the birds though, but the Redskins get a special hatred from me (not like Dolfin hatred but almost Patsy hatred).

thanks raffy, my bad

No worries, up until a few weeks ago I still thought we had the KC 4th round pick from the Herm dumping when someone pointed out that L. Washington was that pick in last year's draft.

Btw, how low could the skins go? They've already won 2 games but I don't think 4 total wins for them is out of the question, just a brutal schedule (losing to the titans doesn't help either).

No worries, up until a few weeks ago I still thought we had the KC 4th round pick from the Herm dumping when someone pointed out that L. Washington was that pick in last year's draft.

Btw, how low could the skins go? They've already won 2 games but I don't think 4 total wins for them is out of the question, just a brutal schedule (losing to the titans doesn't help either).

yeah, thats a pretty tough division.4 wins total works for me

Archived