I'll say this about the Bears

SoFlaJets

this is NOT the team to go undefeated-Rex Grossman is too young and flaky-Jetcane is right WE can beat this team-NE WILL beat this team.He was attempting throws that would get half the QBs in the league benched by the 4th quarter.I'm glad they won,I HOPE they prevent the 72 Dolphins alumni from popping champagne corks but right now I don't see it happening...

I think rex will improve as the season progresses. He knows he ****ed up against arizona, maybe because he under estimated them, i dont know but he is most likely studying the tapes and saying to himself he can't force the big play.

The pats might beat the bears, we will not

this is NOT the team to go undefeated-Rex Grossman is too young and flaky-Jetcane is right WE can beat this team-NE WILL beat this team.He was attempting throws that would get half the QBs in the league benched by the 4th quarter.I'm glad they won,I HOPE they prevent the 72 Dolphins alumni from popping champagne corks but right now I don't see it happening...

Didn't you say that the Jets would beat the Jaguars as well? :P

Didn't you say that the Jets would beat the Jaguars as well? :P

no-I came out the week before and said I did NOT think we could win-had a good feeling day of the game...I was saying we would beat the Colts-after that one I have refrained from predicting games

no-I came out the week before and said I did NOT think we could win-had a good feeling day of the game...I was saying we would beat the Colts-after that one I have refrained from predicting games

Yep, that's the one, I knew it was one or the other.

Archived