How bout My Bama boys

afosomf

yea... I could not believe that Jets passed on Anderson. He has a right size with good footworks... He is a damn smart. I watched him drilled in front of Singleton, 49ers coach. I was impressed with him..

I dont know what the hell was going in Mangini's head.

Demeco Ryans and Mark Anderson

Demeco 2nd rd pick leader to be Defensive Rook of year

Mark is leading the NFL in sacks

Roman Harper 4th rd pick was starting for saints until he got blown up

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLTIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about Broken Croyle? Sure he isn't between injuries yet but for a guy who was supposed to be better than Matt Leinart and Vince Young he's been outplayed by a journeyman like Damon Huard and he is averaging 2 INT's for every 7 pass attempts.

What about Broken Croyle? Sure he isn't between injuries yet but for a guy who was supposed to be better than Matt Leinart and Vince Young he's been outplayed by a journeyman like Damon Huard and he is averaging 2 INT's for every 7 pass attempts.

He is doing about the same as your Noodle did holding the clip!

I do not believe i ever made the comment that he would be better than ML.

So if you are going to make comments like that why don't you provise some proof. Otherwise you look like a Dick4.

You know what's funny? Bruce Gradkowski has been way better than Vince Young.

Archived