QB Dan Orlovsky (3rd QB)

S Kenoy Kennedy

FB Cory Schlesinger

LB Alex Lewis

G Ross Verba

G Rex Tucker

DT Shaun Cody

WR Mike Williams

Inactives for the Jets include BOTH Cedric Houston and Derrick Blaylock, which is the first time the Jets are going with only two RBs this season. They could also use FB B.J. Askew at tailback since FB James Hodgins is on the active roster. The Jets have also tinkered with Brad Smith at tailback this season -- remember, he "started" the Jacksonville game at running back. CB David Barrett is inactive along with the usual list of bystanders: LB Anthony Schlegel, C Trey Teague, TE Zach Hilton and DT C.J. Mosley.

I want to see Zach Hilton play, what a Redzone target he would be, the guy is huge at 6'8", 268 lbs. and can catch!

I hope Cedric can make it back soon, I think he and Washington would be a pretty good RB tandem in the backfield, Askew could be a short yardage and goalline back better than Barlow can.

I want to see Zach Hilton play, what a Redzone target he would be, the guy is huge at 6'8", 268 lbs. and can catch!

I hope Cedric can make it back soon, I think he and Washington would be a pretty good RB tandem in the backfield, Askew could be a short yardage and goalline back better than Barlow can.

Barlow has been an excellent goal line back. It's in the middle of the field he's sucked.

Archived