i hate mike furrey

jetsrule128

Anyone who can play in the Arena league, and XFL, and can make it on a team with 3 1st round draft picks and not only contribute but start...I don't care how dysfunctional the other wr's are that says something. In the end who cares bc we won, but you can't blame a guy who was playing safety last year for the rams, gets for int's last year, comes to Detroit and is the 2nd WR?

Give it up for a guy, probably making slightly above the league minimum and working hard to keep a job.

today added my hate for him

i have hated him ever since he left the dragons IN A PLAYOFF RACE for the nfl

Ok... let's say you are a a TV reporter, and you are doing the "fluff " stuff for, let's say a TV station in Des Moines, Iowa, and NBC calls up and offers you a national anchor job. Do you take it?

You can't blame the guy for going to the NFL

Ok... let's say you are a a TV reporter, and you are doing the "fluff " stuff for, let's say a TV station in Des Moines, Iowa, and NBC calls up and offers you a national anchor job. Do you take it?

You can't blame the guy for going to the NFL

he could of waited to the end of the season

THEY WERE IN A PLAYOFF RACE

YOU JUST DON'T ditch your team

YOU JUST DON'T ditch your team

The Arena League is slightly more popular than Professional Indoor soccer and Pro-Lacrosse.

If you play for the Columbus Clippers, and you're in a pennant race, but the Yankees call you up -- do you tell the Yankees that they'll have to wait until after the AAA season is over?

HELL NO.

The Arena League title doesn't really mean anything to anyone, IMHO. The players are ALL playing for a shot at the NFL, and his teammates understood that and would've done the same themselves.

Don't be a retard.

Archived