AFC East wrap

Gainzo

The Jets best chance at a split with NE was the home opener. NE looked sluggish, sloppy, even though they were beating us. If we hadn't been asleep at the wheel in the first half...Damn it.

If we do what we're supposed to do in Cleveland, are 5-3 at the Bye, fall to NE & Chicago, the back half of the season still leaves us in decent position. It would be nice to steal one of those two, preferably NE. If not, thems the breaks.

I'll tell you what makes me laugh. Nobody expected us to be competitive this year, and we've already won as many games as we won all last year. That's what rebuilding is all about. It's exactly where we're at for all that, but better on paper than the analysts pegged us for. Fancy that.

November 12th will tell us if this is a 2 team race or another division title for New England. If the Jets win, we've got a battle, if not, it's over.

What possibly makes you think the Jets even have a chance against the Pats?

They have lost 7 straight games to the Pats and November 12th will be number 8.

I'll tell you what makes me laugh. Nobody expected us to be competitive this year, and we've already won as many games as we won all last year.

What's the combined winning percentage of the teams that the Jets have beaten?

'Nuff said.

Beat a team with a winning record before you say you are "competitive".

Combined winning percentage of the teams that the PATS have beaten

38.2 % 13 wins in 34 games :wink:

ZING!.....Pats have almost the same exact schedule as the jets.....Wasn't it Tx who said you beat the teams you are supposed to beat? :confused:

Try to spin it all you want Tx, but the Jets were picked to be 4-12 this year....I still don't think they will make the playoffs, but having a winning record feels nice

Archived