Opinions on Colts- Broncos game this week

faba

Interesting game on Sunday

Are the Broncos going to give the Colts their first loss.

They have the running attack and home field going for them with their defense playing so well

Will Plummer be good enough.

denver has givin up 2 TD all year.....

COLTS will get there 1st loss this week...

what a dumbass post....oh wait its your birthday.brilliant post sp, the insight you bring to this board is awesome. in the future could you pm me in advance when yoer gonna post. I wanna be the 1st one to read it ;)

happy b-day man

what a dumbass post....oh wait its your birthday.brilliant post sp, the insight you bring to this board is awesome. in the future could you pm me in advance when yoer gonna post. I wanna be the 1st one to read it ;)

happy b-day man

joewilly last in the voting for most popular here at jetnation

Colts are gonna win this if Manning stays in the game.

Flat out the Broncos offense cannot match the Colts offense - and no defense will ever completely shut down the Colts offense. The fact that matt lepsis tore an ACL and Dwight Freeney is sackless this year to date isn't good news for Broncos fans

i see the Colts winning this matchup - the NFL is about QB play at the end of it all.

joewilly last in the voting for most popular here at jetnation

perhaps you should add "except joewilly" to your sig faba :confused:

i'm beginning to think mrs willy is right.my internet friends aren't real

its a sad day in willyland when the posterboy of olivebranches & kindness bashes me

happy b-day man

OUCH...

Archived