HAVE A MERRY JETS CHRISTMAS ....

joiseyjet

Now that we`re through oct. & the G.B. game is all booked , I went on priceline last night & took a shot at booking my hotel for the MIAMI game at CHRISTMAS ,for 3 nights in lauderdale I bid $125 per night on a 4 star hotel and it was accepted ,I got the HYATT REGENCY AT PIER 66 11 minutes from lauderdale airport & 1 mile from the Yankee trader were I`ve stayed the last few years ,So i`m curious who else is going to MIAMI for CHRISTMAS

Speaking of Christmas, I was in Home Depot today and for the love of god, all their Christmas Displays are up

In the immortal words of comedian Lewis Black, apparently Christmas Season is from September 6th through January 24th because the US economy is tied to Santa's ass.

I know for a fact when I walk into CVS next week it will be decked to the halls with Christmas stuff. They may pay some attention to Thanksgiving, but I know it is going to be all Christmas. Crap.

Speaking of Christmas, I was in Home Depot today and for the love of god, all their Christmas Displays are up

In the immortal words of comedian Lewis Black, apparently Christmas Season is from September 6th through January 24th because the US economy is tied to Santa's ass.

question for ya guns, how pissed were you when you found out they don't sell donuts :)

Archived