Tom Brady has lost focus

Preston Howley III

No doubt about it, Tom Brady's mind is not in the game. He's in the "anger" stage right now. You see, Tom acted in good faith and signed a below market value contract, under the handshake agreement that Robert Krapf would do the right thing, and use the extra money on other players. Krapf hasn't kept up his end of the deal. He pocketed the cash and let Tom's locker room squeeze, Deoin Branch, go to the Seahawks.

At first Tom was shocked. Then he got depressed. Now he's angry.

I wouldn't be surprised if he throws the game away against the Jets, this Sunday.

DISCUSS.

No doubt about it, Tom Brady's mind is not in the game. He's in the "anger" stage right now. You see, Tom acted in good faith and signed a below market value contract, under the handshake agreement that Robert Krapf would do the right thing, and use the extra money on other players. Krapf hasn't kept up his end of the deal. He pocketed the cash and let Tom's locker room squeeze, Deoin Branch, go to the Seahawks.

I wouldn't be surprised if he throws the game away against the Jets, this Sunday.

DISCUSS.

Absolutely correct!

I'll take it a step further, his career is over. By the end of the season, he'll be rated as the worst QB in the NFL, just below Penny.

Brady has always been overrated, any Jets fan can see that.

DISCUSS.

Yeah but he did get his own parking space.

Archived