Where is the party for...

4HCrew

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coker is an idiot. I've been on the fire Coker bandwagon for a couple of years already.

I never said Miami was a "darling" program, nor do I believe that. But if you think State Penn, OSU, or other bigtime programs are clean, you're delusional.

But it's all good, I know SD and me are cool :)

++++++++++++++

The Notre Dame football program was placed on probation for two years with ... According to the NCAA, Dunbar became a Notre Dame booster on June 22, 1995, ...

South Carolina gets three years probation for violations - NCAAF ...COLUMBIA, South Carolina (Ticker) - NCAA rules violations committed by the University of South Carolina football program under Lou Holtz will cost new coach ...

Illini get one-year football probation : Fanblogs College Football ...The NCAA hit the Illinois football team with a one year probation this week after it was determined that a former player paid for a recruit's hotel stays, ...

NCAA - University of Washington Probation Extended for Violations ...University of Washington Probation Extended for Violations in Football ... INDIANAPOLIS—The NCAA Committee on Infractions has extended the University of ...

NCAA Extends Probation Period For Kansas

October 12, 2006

Indianapolis, IN -- (Sports Network) - The NCAA added to the University of Kansas' self-imposed probation on Thursday, extending the penalty period to October 2009.

The school had imposed its own two-year probation period, but the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions tagged the school with more penalties for major violations in the sports of men's basketball and football and a lack of institutional control.

The committee made a reduction of three initial scholarships in football for the 2007-08 and 2008-09 academic years, limiting the university to no more than 22 initial scholarships in both years.

The committee also reduced the number of scholarships for men's basketball from 13 to 12 in 2007-08 and 2008-09. It is giving the university flexibility to move the penalties back a year if it has already made scholarship commitments to recruits for next season. The men's basketball program must also reduce official paid visits by eight from the maximum allowed.

The academic fraud was the most serious violation.

_

SAVANNAH STATE RECEIVES PROBATION, FINANCIAL AID CUTSDuring the 1994-95 academic year, the institution exceeded NCAA football ... Four years of probation (instead of five years initially proposed by the ...

CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE PLACED ON PROBATION FOR ...The institution will serve three years of probation, beginning June 1, 2000. ... The former head football coach will be informed in writing by the NCAA that ...

ESPN.com - NCAA - KU probation extendedCiting academic fraud by a former graduate assistant football coach and a woeful compliance record under former athletic director Al Bohl, the NCAA extended ...

NCAA - Ohio Northern on Probation, Banned from 2005 Postseason ...INDIANAPOLIS --- The NCAA Division III Committee on Infractions has placed Ohio Northern University on two years probation and banned its football team from ...

Ga. Tech recommends probation to NCAA : Fanblogs College Football BlogCollege football

ESPN.com: NCAA - Rutgers athletics receives probation, scholarship ...Under the sanctions imposed by Rutgers and accepted by the NCAA, football, men's lacrosse and men's soccer will each lose four scholarships over the next ...

Oklahoma Sooners, NCAA Football - CBS SportsLine.comThat probation prevented him from attending Oklahoma's showdown with Texas ... "We talk football a little bit but we've got a lot of catching up to do," ...

NCAA slaps Wisconsin football, basketball with 5-year probation ...NCAA slaps Wisconsin football, basketball with 5-year probation, loss of scholarships,

CNNSI.com - College Football - NCAA hits Marshall with four years ...NCAA cuts Marshall scholarships, imposes probation ... was placed on four years' probation Friday and will lose scholarships in its football and basketball ...

ESPN.com: NCF - NCAA puts Alabama football on five-year probationThe NCAA placed Alabama on five years' probation Friday, ... by the NCAA Infractions Committee in imposing penalties on the Alabama football program Friday: ...

logic - NCAAF - Yahoo! Sports... Gary Barnett what lurid allegations could never do. - NCAA Football news. ... Barnett took over for Rick Neuheisel, who had landed CU on probation only ...

Football: NCAA adds a year to USC's ...COLUMBIA, S.C. - The NCAA added an extra year to South Carolina's self-imposed two years' probation, but did not impose sanctions on TV or postseason ...

Cal to Appeal NCAA Ruling on Football Violations :: Chancellor ...Cal to Appeal NCAA Ruling on Football Violations ... the NCAA imposed a one-year postseason ban (2002) and placed the school on five years probation. ...

Bachus called for the hearing after the NCAA placed the Alabama football program and Auburn men's basketball program on probation in the past two years. ...

Alabama's probation serves as a warning to us all - College ...'Alabama's probation serves as a warning to us all - College Football Report ... The university took as much pride in never having been on NCAA probation. ...

NCAA Football 2005 Season -- Rutgers - www.scout.com(7/24/04 10:54:30 pm) Reply, Re: NCAA Football 2005 Season -- Rutgers ... I just noticed after thrashing Army 66-0, that UConn is on probation for two years ...

Fresno State Slapped With Three Additional Probation Years ...

N.C.A.A. Places Alcorn State on Probation ...SPORTS PEOPLE: COLLEGES; N.C.A.A. Places Alcorn State on Probation ... on probation for three years for violations committed in the football and men's and ...

The NCAA announced Thursday that it has put the Baylor men's basketball program on five years of probation and will restrict its schedule to Big 12 league ...

The Florida Gators is the team name used for all of the intercollegiate ... a drug scandal involving Maxwell, Sloan left and the program went on probation. ...

Florida Gators (Stadium Stories ...Peter spells out why and how we got onto probation in the 1980s which I found very ...

UFlorida went on probation not once, but twice in a six-year span for various NCAA violations. ...

UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA PLACED ON PROBATION FOR VIOLATIONS IN MEN'S ...INDIANAPOLIS---The NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions has placed the University of Georgia on probation for four years for violations of NCAA bylaws ...

UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN PLACED ON FOUR YEARS PROBATIONINDIANAPOLIS---The NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions placed the University of Michigan on four years probation for violations of NCAA bylaws ...

Ohio State... a lot more to worry about than its three-year NCAA probation.

Ohio State found out shortly before the game about the sanctions, which brought an end to a lengthy NCAA investigation but will not affect their eligibility for the postseason.

Archived