Where is the party for...

4HCrew

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to go on record I live in NJ so I am rooting for the local team to do good Rutgers- I happen to like Notre Dame from way back in history as my college team and BC I have to like since my nephew goes there

124 you are always welcome- this is being done on the fly-do you have ID if you are proofed

Unf. no.

I was suppose to have the fake ID for Cleveland but my brother has yet to take me so it looks like I need to find somebody else to help me out with my situation.

Joisey is in for the Boathouse ,see you guys there tommorrow.. Jumba we`re counting on you to bring home a victory..RRRRRRRRRRR------UUUUUUUUUUUU
F the Boathouse, the real party is on campus. Old Bay, Half Moon Brewery, Tumulty's, Golden Rail. Scarlet Pub, Knight Club, and Olive Branch are on the scheduled tour. Might make a few stops along the way.

First of all 124 you can come to the boathouse as it is a bar and restaurant..As for Louisville, got to support my boy Kerry Rhodes..in addition like to piss off all of the "new" Rutgers fans who think they have a top 5 team in the country.

Just to go on record I live in NJ so I am rooting for the local team to do good Rutgers- I happen to like Notre Dame from way back in history as my college team and BC I have to like since my nephew goes there

Rutgers is "the State University of NJ" but it (IMHO), DOES NOT represent NJ. I bet there are people in middle-america who don't even know that Rutgers is in NJ...

I won't jump on this bandwagon, because its gay. Its almost PennState gay. Support your Alma Mater, or a friend/relative's alma mater if you didn't go to college -- or if you WANT to go to college, support the school you WANTED to go to.

You don't support a school because its in your state. College sports are about pride of matriculation, not hometown.

Rutgers is "the State University of NJ" but it (IMHO), DOES NOT represent NJ. I bet there are people in middle-america who don't even know that Rutgers is in NJ...

I won't jump on this bandwagon, because its gay. Its almost PennState gay. Support your Alma Mater, or a friend/relative's alma mater if you didn't go to college -- or if you WANT to go to college, support the school you WANTED to go to.

You don't support a school because its in your state. College sports are about pride of matriculation, not hometown.

You decide who you want to root for and I will decide who I want to root for- deal

Yeah. You go to New Brunswick in your LU jersey. I'll read about you for certain.

New Brunswick might be the home of Rutgers, but its STILL NJ Suburbs... There is NO CRIME. Even Camden is no longer the crime-capitol of the US. Shame.

I suppose every person who lives in Gainesville, Columbus, Ann Arbor, Lincoln, Blacksburg, Norman, and West Point must have gone to those schools, or they wouldnt be allowed to root for the hometown team by your standards.

Archived