jets/pats wins vs good teams

joebabyny

So after repeatedly hearing this little stat thrown at jets fans, i decided to look at what has gone on thus far in the season with who the jets and pats have beaten and this is what i see

Jets 1-3 vs teams over 500

pats 1-3 vs teams over 500

Discuss......

not sure what to say joe but i'm lovin that mustard dispenser in your avatar ;)

Is she squirting mustard in?

HAHA, jesus guys, i was just scrolling through the replies as my phone rang and as I picked it up to speak to a client, I read this and busted a gut, couldn't even say hello, I just hung up on them!

That is Julia Bond, the pic was taken from a tailgate party in Miami last year at the Jets game. Honestly I don't know what she was thinking, the little sex machine came up, asked me for a hot dog, which she was going to EAT, so then I gave it to her, and had my photog snap a pick of her with the hotdog, figuring she would do what the other girls do when they take a pic with hotdogs, make it look like she is going to swallow it whole like it is something else, but nooooo, she just turned around, bent over, and found a different way to swallow it! I believe fellow jets message board poster JoJoTownsell who was there snatched that dog after the pic and ate it, but nobody heard that from me ;)

And yeah, i WAS trying to take a little stat that Tex likes to throw at us and spark a bit of genuine football discussion, to prove that i am not just some "spammer" as some other forums labeled me, but didn't work so well, haha. Oh well. I will just go back to posting pics i guess.

Archived