Tom Brady; "I'm not hurt at all."

SoFlaJets

Nothing wrong with Brady's arm strength or velocity.

It's his accuracy.

"Scatter" arm may be a better word for it.;)

and here's the reason...... according to garbs gynecoligist , he says it takes 64 muscles working in unison to make an accurate throw. apparently the sphincter muscle is not working in harmony with the other 63 muscles

ie: no longer tightens as it should when prompted by the buttcheeks

the medical term for this as explained in the report is offensivelinemanitis

Hey I thought you Italian girls liked that. Maybe you can get Vinnie to shave your initials in his back hair.

You thought wrong....shocking :rolleyes:

Tom Brady has been "off" pretty much all year - the exception being Cincy, Buff in Buff and Minny. Are his injuries intermintent? C'mon now..... I think what we have here is the "perfect storm." Yes, Tom Brady is a little hurt. Yes, he does not have good comfort with his receivers. Yes, defenses have figured out that Matt Light sucks out loud and yes, the Pats Offensive Coordinator is definitely not putting Tom in the best position to win.

and here's the reason...... according to garbs gynecoligist , he says it takes 64 muscles working in unison to make an accurate throw.

So it is only costing the Jets one million dollars per muscle to see one of Chad's ducks float through the air?

Archived