Randy Moss wants to be traded

Sperm Edwards

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss says he would like to be traded in the offseason. "It's done sort of set in, man, and I'm tired of it," Moss said on his weekly interview with Fox Sports radio. "I might want to look forward to moving somewhere else next year to have another start and really feel good about going out here and playing football."

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss says he would like to be traded in the offseason. "It's done sort of set in, man, and I'm tired of it," Moss said on his weekly interview with Fox Sports radio. "I might want to look forward to moving somewhere else next year to have another start and really feel good about going out here and playing football."

Yea, he'd be a great fit with the Jets.

I'm sure he'd love going after all of PennyBoy's floaters and wounded ducks, especially across the middle.

Yea, he'd be a great fit with the Jets.

I'm sure he'd love going after all of PennyBoy's floaters and wounded ducks, especially across the middle.

Who said anything about bringing him here?

IMO he would be a good fit on:

• New England (attitude/shmattitude - they need a WR like him badly & they have the cap room)
  • Kansas City (I'd love to see him complain to the papers about Herm)
  • San Diego (really could use a true #1 WR & they have the cap room)
  • Detroit (if Martz stays - R.Williams/R.Moss would be a deadly duo)

I'd offer both of our 2nd rd picks to the Raiders for Randy Moss.

Reunite him with Chad and I guarantee you that Chad makes the probowl next year and leads the Jets to the AFC championship game.

Make it happen, Tangini!

Hahahaha, I knew my boy would come through.

I agree Barton, go get him Tangini!!!

LOL I was kidding.

I hope so.

I don't ever recall a SUPERSTAR player whose value has dropped quicker than Moss.

He'll be 30 next season, coming off the back-to-back worst seasons of his career. And he's a malcontent.

I used to want Randy Moss. I don't anymore.

Archived