Lamont Out For Season

The Troll

Lamont Jordan is expected to miss the rest of the season with a torn MCL.

At least it wasn't his ACL. While Jordan is likely done during this lost 2006, he has a cheap salary for 2007 and should be back with the Raiders. Hopefully Art Shell won't be. Jordan hasn't proven he can complete a healthy season, though, as a starting running back and the Raiders may at least look at competition. Justin Fargas will move into the starting lineup for the rest of the season.

Lamont Jordan is expected to miss the rest of the season with a torn MCL.

At least it wasn't his ACL. While Jordan is likely done during this lost 2006, he has a cheap salary for 2007 and should be back with the Raiders. Hopefully Art Shell won't be. Jordan hasn't proven he can complete a healthy season, though, as a starting running back and the Raiders may at least look at competition. Justin Fargas will move into the starting lineup for the rest of the season.

thank god i traded him in 1 of my fantasy leagues in week 3

sure i got deshuan foster but he is better then lamont right now

Classy. What would your reaction be to someone giving that response to Curtis' injury?

Curtis doesn't get hurt. One big time injury and it's ending his career when he's in his 30's, the end of the line for a RB anyway.

Archived