Drew Coleman

BigOrangeJetFan

Coleman has made his share of rookie mistakes, but overall he really has done a decent job. He is being crucified for the big TD he gave up last week, but keep in mind that was an allout blitz and he was on an island. Every CB in the league will get beat on one of those a few times throughout their career.

Hard to say, as he's just a rookie. But WR's are getting bigger, not smaller. It's not the same as Aaron Glenn playing at 5'8" 10 years ago when half the WR's were 5'10-5'11. Jacksonville has 3 wr's at 6'4, 6'4, and 6'6. It's just one example, and all 3 of them seem to have an allergy to catching a football, but how the hell is Drew Coleman supposed to cover a guy 8-10" taller than he is? Even if his cover skills were top-notch, it almost requires double-teams on his side. Does anyone know what his vertical leap is? If it's substantial that can make up for a lot in theory.

Love this guy, Coleman.

Has been playing phenomenal, especially considering his expectations going into the season.

He single handedly changed the current of the Jets Pats game when he stripped Gabriel.

Should've also been credited with the pick of Brady on the roughing the passer call.

I mean the Pats wideouts are weak, but he showed up in a HUGE spot for us.

Also, he had a strip on Thomas Jones last week, but I think it was overruled...looked ****ing good to me though.

He must have really strong hands.

I think he's ok at best I'd rather the jets start miller but thats just me though.

Get Miller to turn his head on passes and he is our starter... Mangini doesnt want him out there becuase he is a Pass Interference master with the way he plays the ball... if he plays it at all...

I love Miller and the energy he plays with, we need to work on his skills though.

Coleman will be a great nickle back... too small to start

Will be interesting with Dyson on the Bench today most likely how our guys hold up against Carr....

Archived