Go on the Road with the Jets as a VIP

Maxman

Bid on a Trip to Benefit the New York Jets Foundation

New York City - The New York Jets unveiled their latest item up for auction to support the New York Jets Foundation: A VIP Road Experience for four when the Jets travel to Minnesota to take on the Vikings on December 17. The bidding closes on Friday Dec. 1. To participate, to: http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/ and click on the Jets logo.

The winning bidder will receive an exclusive VIP Road Experience which includes:

* Round-trip flight on Jets team charter (leave 12/16 & return 12/17, times TBD)

* Two double-occupancy rooms in the team hotel

* Breakfast with Jets General Manager Mike Tannenbaum

* Four pre-game field passes and game tickets

* Ride on team bus to-and-from the team hotel, stadium and airport in Minnesota

About the New York Jets Foundation: Every year, programs supported by the New York Jets touch the lives of countless young men and women in the New York tri-state area through programs that promote youth health, fitness, and education, particularly in disadvantaged communities. We strive to create new opportunities - whether by launching the first football team in an urban high school, providing additional after school instruction in an underperforming school district, or encouraging students to take advantage of a free and healthy school meal.

This would be the dream trip though. Riding on the team bus? That would be incredible.

i wonder if they would take a detour to the mall of america???!!!! :lol:

<actually i hate malls... and shopping...yes i am a mutant female... > :tongue:

that would be awesome to ride the bus!@!!

The bus? did you miss the part about round trip tickets on the team charter with the team?

flying high with the team thru time zones... woooo hooo how could i miss that!!!! wonder who you would get to sit next to? wonder if they serve more then peanuts? :D

Why did they pick Minnesota of all places?

Miami would have been a much better choice.

A lot of Jets fans live in Florida so it wouldn't have been as much of a road experience. Also they figured Fred Jetstone would drive up the price.

A lot of Jets fans live in Florida so it wouldn't have been as much of a road experience. Also they figured Fred Jetstone would drive up the price.

I can picture it now...Fred grilling the players on what it was like to be changing in the same locker room as Bollinger...

Archived