Are you Listening to 1050 Radio These Days???

Jet27

Hi All...just a brief comment about the 1050 espn radio show in the a.m..

You would think with all of the great football news between the Jets/Giants and around the league...the two hosts are talking about going to see ABBA (yes that's right ABBA) in Stockholm. This went on for about 5 or so minutes....

I just wish the FAN had a show on in the morning that would compete against them...man those two guys in 1050 really are boring these days and I just don't get it.

Do you feel the same????

I think I am heading in that direction, because some of the talk just doesn't make any sense,...

I went Siruis a year ago. Haven't looked back. I have listened to 660am once in the past year for baseball. 1050am I listen to on Sundays for the Jets. That is about it.

I went Siruis a year ago. Haven't looked back. I have listened to 660am once in the past year for baseball. 1050am I listen to on Sundays for the Jets. That is about it.

Exactly.. only times i listen to those stations is on sundays.. for pre game and post game shows....

AND THATS IT!

Yeah, Sirius is awesome, don't know how people get along without it. It is like the internet and in-car navigation, people don't realize they NEED it until they have it for a little while. Of course I may be biased because I go on air on sirius every few weeks myself.

Yeah, Sirius is awesome, don't know how people get along without it. It is like the internet and in-car navigation, people don't realize they NEED it until they have it for a little while. Of course I may be biased because I go on air on sirius every few weeks myself.

Oh crap. Here he goes again. Joe spare us and just add yet another link to your signature, lol.

Hey btw -- where are the Miss JN contestants you were sending this way? So far we only have 7 applicants. We wanted yours before choosing a winner.

Oh crap. Here he goes again. Joe spare us and just add yet another link to your signature, lol.

Hey btw -- where are the Miss JN contestants you were sending this way? So far we only have 7 applicants. We wanted yours before choosing a winner.

HAHAHA, whatever Max!

I would be happy to send some your way, review your pm's, i am waiting on you to send me copy for myspace bulletins, but I can just wing it if you want.

HAHAHA, whatever Max!

I would be happy to send some your way, review your pm's, i am waiting on you to send me copy for myspace bulletins, but I can just wing it if you want.

And those links are just a public service to the men of JetNation as a distraction for those weeks when our Jets lay an egg and we all have to deal with the pain. I am doing God's work here Maxxx.

And those links are just a public service to the men of JetNation as a distraction for those weeks when our Jets lay an egg and we all have to deal with the pain. I am doing God's work here Maxxx.

Did you just quote yourself? lol, holy ego. \:D/

Archived