I know ya all miss him......

Brenjetsfan

so after that FABALOUS WIN over the giants last Sunday here ya go.......

4 and 7

11/29/06

Well, the season is beyond the mid way point....only 5 more game to be played. We have found a way to win the last 2 games we have played, bringing our record to 4 and 7. At worst, we have matched last season's record, but with 5 games to go, there is more time for more improvement. I have been encouraged by the last couple of weeks! Our team is maturing as the season goes on, we are learning how to play together, communicate, and rely on one another. Sunday's game against the Giants was an example of all that taking place. Yes, there were a couple of standout performances, namely Vince Young and Pac Man, but everyone on the team pulled together and believed we could win...in this business as with anything else, believing is half the battle. It's too early to even think about the playoffs, and we have to many pressing issues to look that far ahead, but if one were to finish 9 and 7 this season, you could believe you had a chance for a post season bid....Anyways, I continue to be encouraged by the direction in which our team is headed. We are only a few pieces away from being a very good football team! God Bless

MY man.....:yahoo:

It's too early to even think about the playoffs, and we have to many pressing issues to look that far ahead, but if one were to finish 9 and 7 this season, you could believe you had a chance for a post season bid

Looks like the chaep-shot artist bottled up some of that green kool-aid and took it with him to Tenn.

watch out they may have a better record then us! look at the dolfags OY!

Sun 12/3 Indianapolis 1:00 pm

Sun 12/10 at Houston 1:00 pm

Sun 12/17 Jacksonville 1:00 pm

Sun 12/24 at Buffalo 1:00 pm

Sun 12/31 New England 1:00 pm

What are you smoking?

Then you'll have a very long wait.

Because according to Jets fans, he has a vagina and not testicles.

He's got them tucked in ala Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Every Sunday before kickoff, the Patriots flee the locker room to avoid Tom Brady's very weird pregame tradition of standing naked in front of a mirror and asking himself, "Would You F*&k me? I would".

Archived