There is only one thing to do......

Barton

win the whole f##king thing.

Jets baby. jets.

Why don't you concentrate on winning a wildcard berth.

Then maybe in the future a division title, a playoff game, another playoff game, an AFC Championship, another playoff game and finally a Superbowl.

I would say it is possible to do it via the wildcard route, but asking a team with 7 playoff wins in 47 years to win 4 games is a steep task.

Then maybe in the future a division title, a playoff game, another playoff game, an AFC Championship, another playoff game and finally a Superbowl.

I would say it is possible to do it via the wildcard route, but asking a team with 7 playoff wins in 47 years to win 4 games is a steep task.

Do everyone a favor, and shut up. I made this thread after a few drinks last night, relax.

Quite frankly, bewteen Barton and 124, I find the underage drinking here a bit alarming. As Dean Wermer would say, "son, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life." You would think that there are enough adult examples of that here at JN.

Quite frankly, bewteen Barton and 124, I find the underage drinking here a bit alarming. As Dean Wermer would say, "son, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life." You would think that there are enough adult examples of that here at JN.

Ok Garb, when you were a teenager hanging around the Heights you did not partake of a beer or two or three?

Thats what the Jets are going to do..

Not for nothin bud..I know your team has won 3 superbowls since 2001..but acting like your team has been a perennial world beater since the birth of football is a little over the top...dont you think...you guys stepped in **** with Bellichick and it stuck..so lucky you..

Thank you professor;)

Thats what the Jets are going to do..

Not for nothin bud..I know your team has won 3 superbowls since 2001..but acting like your team has been a perennial world beater since the birth of football is a little over the top...dont you think...you guys stepped in **** with Bellichick and it stuck..so lucky you..

Thank you professor;)

I have never said the Patriots should be mentioned with the alltime greats. This current team should,but the franchise as a whole? No. Not yet at least? ;)

Let's see now...A Jets fan gets turned into a troll on a Jets board in a Jets thread by Patriots trolls. It's a good thing I don't do drugs or drink much to speak of, because I might have missed the assbackwardness of that. Can it get any more insidious?

That was damn good.:yahoo:

When did they add a game in between the Conference title games and the Super Bowl?

When did they add a game in between the Conference title games and the Super Bowl?

By winning that second playoff game, you win an AFC Championship.

If I had said, a playoff game and an AFC Championship game, you would have a point.

By winning that second playoff game, you win an AFC Championship.

If I had said, a playoff game and an AFC Championship game, you would have a point.

The way you worded it had me confused. It looks like you are saying win 2 playoff games, then the AFC Championship, then another playoff game and then the Super Bowl.

The way you worded it had me confused. It looks like you are saying win 2 playoff games, then the AFC Championship, then another playoff game and then the Super Bowl.

Do not worry, I confuse myself 3/4ths of the time. ;-)

Archived