Jay Cutler

JETSFAN5180

I don't see how anyone can say that but for Jake Plummer being as good as he is, the Broncos would've lost so many more games. Their defense was winning their games for them this year & Jake was going along for the ride. He's had 2 good games & 9 bad ones; he also makes their offense more predictable b/c he can't stretch the defense. (Sound familiar?)

I don't see how anyone can say that but for Jake Plummer being as good as he is, the Broncos would've lost so many more games. Their defense was winning their games for them this year & Jake was going along for the ride. He's had 2 good games & 9 bad ones; he also makes their offense more predictable b/c he can't stretch the defense. (Sound familiar?)

Not really, sperm. The Broncos would be undefeated if they had the 85 bears defense, and a WR that could stretch the field! :P

Exactly Sperm!!!

Their defense and running game put them where they are right now..Cutler gives them another dimension to stretch the field..

Sounds familiar minus the running game and defense until recently

Archived