Attention DW 10 and Crash

SoFlaJets

Answer the question!

and take me off your speed dial... I dont swing that way...

Your posts/copy and pastes dont make much sense..but..thats ok..you keep living in fantasy land..it's fun watching you make a complete fool out of yourself..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But..Brady throws deep intermediate passes all the time(while never being injured) that Pennington can not...I watched Pennington for 6 years dink and dunk WHEN PLAYING...so your numbers seriously dont make any sense..do you watch any games???seriously..do you???

Take it up with the NFL... If my numbers dont make sense then you have just proved all of the NFL stats wrong...

I am not making the numbers up you fool go look on their player pages, it is what it is... sorry it upsets you so much.

Take it up with the NFL... If my numbers dont make sense then you have just proved all of the NFL stats wrong...

I am not making the numbers up you fool go look on their player pages, it is what it is... sorry it upsets you so much.

Do you watch the games???

Simple question,Fool..if you do..I dont need to debate with you..if you dont..and you are an internet brail reader..than thats cool

Take it up with the NFL???or the poster you keep copying and pasting from another site???

Take it up with the NFL???or the poster you keep copying and pasting from another site???

Real Cool BP fight it out online like a 10 year old and keep claiming I copied these stats when I posted them in the Bills make me nervous and the Chad redeemed himself threads days ago... I saved the text file on my PC for this sort of occasion...

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27145

thats for you, please STFU

Real Cool BP fight it out online like a 10 year old and keep claiming I copied these stats when I posted them in the Bills make me nervous and the Chad redeemed himself threads days ago... I saved the text file on my PC for this sort of occasion...

thats for you, please STFU

Stop deflecting from answering my question dumbass..you posted the same crap in this thread..big deal..

Do you watch the games???

Simple question,Fool..if you do..I dont need to debate with you..if you dont..and you are an internet brail reader..than thats cool

Stop deflecting from answering my question dumbass..you posted the same crap in this thread..big deal..

Your a moron... I posted the #'s to show you how wrong you are... go look its all calculated just fine and it proves my point.

I am sorry you cannot read simple #'s BP... but the fact that Chad has thrown the ball over 1500 times and has about the same average per attempt as Brady and Peyton proves that he gets the ball downfield just as much as they do on average and can be an effective QB in the NFL without a cannon.

I dont need to answer your questions, I already proved the #'s and the #'s prove my point, its ashame you cannot read them.

Your a moron... I posted the #'s to show you how wrong you are... go look its all calculated just fine and it proves my point.

I am sorry you cannot read simple #'s BP... but the fact that Chad has thrown the ball over 1500 times and has about the same average per attempt as Brady and Peyton proves that he gets the ball downfield just as much as they do on average and can be an effective QB in the NFL without a cannon.

I dont need to answer your questions, I already proved the #'s and the #'s prove my point, its ashame you cannot read them.

So you dont watch the games???

Thats what I thought..you're a complete dumbass

What are you trying to prove anyways? That Chad DOES NOT get the ball downfield as much as them on average???

PLEASEEE by all means go to the thread with all of the #'s and sources laid out for you and tell me how you can come to that conclusion... if you dont prove yourself wrong its about time you hit some math books and learned some simple math.

There ya go, prove me wrong instead of acting like an idiot here, put your money where your mouth is and prove me wrong or own up.

What are you trying to prove anyways? That Chad DOES NOT get the ball downfield as much as them on average???

PLEASEEE by all means go to the thread with all of the #'s and sources laid out for you and tell me how you can come to that conclusion... if you dont prove yourself wrong its about time you hit some math books and learned some simple math.

There ya go, prove me wrong instead of acting like an idiot here, put your money where your mouth is and prove me wrong or own up.

I am asking you a simple question asshat

DO YOU WATCH THE GAMES???

ANSWER = Nothing:baby:

So you dont watch the games???

Thats what I thought..you're a complete dumbass

Good one!!!

Yes your right I spend hours on here all week only to not wacth my favorite team... and when I go to the stadium I close my eyes of course.... you are a complete idiot

Any more childish stupid questions for me BP?? fire away....

:wtf:is wrong with you??? Fall down the stairs a lot or something?

Good one!!!

Yes your right I spend hours on here all week only to not wacth my favorite team... and when I go to the stadium I close my eyes of course.... you are a complete idiot

Any more childish stupid questions for me BP?? fire away....

:wtf:is wrong with you??? Fall down the stairs a lot or something?

You're the idiot that is a blind Chad lover who ''soaks''/copy and pastes stats that you can not back up..keep playin..I'm just gettin warmed up..I live for **** like this

I am asking you a simple question asshat

Yes I do and I noticed that as the official NFL stats showed, on average Chads throws go just as far as Brady's and Peytons...

If you think I am wrong then put up or shut up and prove it based on the official #'s I laid them out all nice for you here... http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27145

If you cant do it then shut up and admit you were wrong... oh hell just one of the 2 would be nice...

You're the idiot that is a blind Chad lover who ''soaks''/copy and pastes stats that you can not back up..keep playin..I'm just gettin warmed up..I live for **** like this

Theres your "backup"... are you freakin blind??? I posted it multiple times already... or you just see only what you want to see...

What exactly is it you live for becuase unless you can prove the official NFL stats are wrong than I have already made an ass out of you... good luck though seriously prove me wrong buddy, put up or shut up... no more of your little BS games and stupid questions, prove the #'s wrong or backdown.

Theres your "backup"... are you freakin blind??? I posted it multiple times already... or you just see only what you want to see...

What exactly is it you live for becuase unless you can prove the official NFL stats are wrong than I have already made an ass out of you... good luck though seriously prove me wrong buddy, put up or shut up... no more of your little BS games and stupid questions, prove the #'s wrong or backdown.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27148

Yes I do and I noticed that as the official NFL stats showed, on average Chads throws go just as far as Brady's and Peytons...

If you think I am wrong then put up or shut up and prove it based on the official #'s I laid them out all nice for you here... http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27145

If you cant do it then shut up and admit you were wrong... oh hell just one of the 2 would be nice...

If you want to play around with stats how many wins does Brady have? How about the Playoffs?

Is all this BS just to raise post counts? All those stats show is that Manning has numbers that far and way best the other two. It's a half yard more per attempt. That's a huge amount. Be real. Oh, and it's irrelevant. The offenses are different and trying to do different things in different situations.

Thank you!!!

BP: Starting now, I will not post in a thread that ecurb starts.

I will not resort to a personal attack but there is a poster on JN who is in love with Penny.

I here that!!!

But..I am a lil buzzed right now ;)

I'm a Jet fan and I can not believe how delusional this jackass is

Regardless of the offenses, the point is he has the same #'s as the other 2 guys... its not like Pennington had a HOF... OC

Gainzo I thought you werent that bad of a Pats fan... guess I was wrong...

I understand about the wins... blah blah... my point was ONLY the stats I showed... yet somehow instead of just saying OK you guys feel compeled to drag other stats into the mix....

It seems as if someone told you that grass is green you would argue it... I stated a simple fact compiling #'s from NFL.com.... how is this wrong???

I love Chad becuase I state a fact that proves he is as effective with the ball average yardage wise as two of the best???

Its a fact guys, grow up a little and notice I am not claiming Chad is better, I only said he is a Decent NFL QB, many QB's do not have the #'s these 3 guys have...

Its sad becuase I like Chad and show ACTUAL FACTS that you come in with a bunch of BS and hate me for no reason other than the facts I stated...

I'm feeling the buzz (not really). I am also feeling the idiotic posts of a certain poster.

Ohh ok so the Facts I post make me an idiot???

And Im sure all of your bs posts must make you smart??

How about you stop the faceless attacks on me for simply posting facts and prove them wrong before you bash them... I know you havent becuase they are right and you cant...

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, stop bashing my FACTS with your BS

does it hurt that bad that Chad throws downfield on average as much as 2 of the best NFL QB's??? sorry if it does but its a fact... follow the 12 steps and cope with your problem...

Regardless of the offenses, the point is he has the same #'s as the other 2 guys... its not like Pennington had a HOF... OC

Gainzo I thought you werent that bad of a Pats fan... guess I was wrong...

I understand about the wins... blah blah... my point was ONLY the stats I showed... yet somehow instead of just saying OK you guys feel compeled to drag other stats into the mix....

It seems as if someone told you that grass is green you would argue it... I stated a simple fact compiling #'s from NFL.com.... how is this wrong???

I love Chad becuase I state a fact that proves he is as effective with the ball average yardage wise as two of the best???

Its a fact guys, grow up a little and notice I am not claiming Chad is better, I only said he is a Decent NFL QB, many QB's do not have the #'s these 3 guys have...

Its sad becuase I like Chad and show ACTUAL FACTS that you come in with a bunch of BS and hate me for no reason other than the facts I stated...

I like Chad and think he is a decent NFL QB.

Stats mean nothing. Your facts are just stats.

According to your book of stats, Dan Marino was the best QB in the history of the NFL.

I like Chad and think he is a decent NFL QB.

Stats mean nothing. Your facts are just stats.

According to your book of stats, Dan Marino was the best QB in the history of the NFL.

Your simply misunderstanding me... I was just trying to prove that Chads arm does nto handicap him like some think it does, the stats prove he gets the ball down field as much as two All start NFL QB's knows to have a good arm.

That is all nothing more, nothing less.

Tom Brady > Chad Pennington

P Manning > Tom Brady (I know we will disagree on this one...)

I was not fighting those facts... simply saying Chad gets the ball moving as efficiently as other good QB's hurt arm or not... and I used the facts to back it up.

What, you're not "delusional"?

I must be on the wrong board. This is a test to see if you're "delusional": do you still think the phins are going to win the super bowl?

:rl:

I fixed your post a little..well done!!!;)

I just spelled it the exact same way you spelled it, dip****.

You're a complete and utter moron..I was not making fun of you..idiot..I was complimenting you, dip****..but..I guess it went right over your head..right??

Archived