Eddy Curry WTF !?!

shawn306

36 pts vs Milwaukee last night :eek:

9 straight games with 20+ pts. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Has Hell frozen over ?

NO cause theknicks still suck which is really annoying since Curry is playing so well.

Is the winner of the division gauranteed a playoff spot? I know they changed it from last year ( which blows big time as a Knicks fan), but how much did they change it? lol

Yes, the division winner is still garunteed a playoff spot.

Is the winner of the division gauranteed a playoff spot? I know they changed it from last year ( which blows big time as a Knicks fan), but how much did they change it? lol

Last I heard the division winner gets a playoff spot but is not guaranteed a top 3 seed. 40 wins is probably enough to win the awful Atlantic division. Once Jared Jeffries comes back the Knicks will have a good perimeter defender who can contain the small forwards who have been sh*tting on them all season long so far.

How about this for a trade proposal:

Knicks send:

Steve Francis ($15.1 mil)

Jerome James ($5.4 mil)

Sixers send:

Allen Iverson ($18.3 mil)

Shavlik Randolph ($1 mil)

Allan Henderson ($1.2 mil)

The contracts match up. Sixers are forced to trade Iverson. They would get a simlar type of player in Francis who is younger. Jerome James is an overpaid bum but he is a 7 footer with ok offensive game who would at least be a decent back-up to Dalembert. Knicks would get a real team leader in Iverson.

Ofcourse the thought of both these ball hogs Marbury and Iverson playing in the same back court would make one cringe but Marbury is spending most of the time on the bench anyway. F*ck Marbury, trade for AI and have him start at PG.

^Thanks for clearing up the playoff thing.

40 wins would easily win the pathetic Atlantic Division. I didn't really like the Jeffries pickup just because of how far deep in the cap we are, and Isiah promising he wasn't going to spend any more (liar!).

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. Iverson is way better than Francis, and Jerome James is just an overpaid bum. Are the two contracts the Knicks have to pick up expiring or at least close to expiring? I doubt the trade would ever happen though, just because Thomas making a smart trade would be unheard of. Who cares about Marbury. Trade him for an expiring, we don't need him. He's an expensive cancer, who doesn't even playm who would want that? Every team Marbury has left has gotten much better after his exit. Iverson can still pass, and it would help give us a dominant duo with him and Curry. Only problem is would Iverson be happy in New York?

^Thanks for clearing up the playoff thing.

40 wins would easily win the pathetic Atlantic Division. I didn't really like the Jeffries pickup just because of how far deep in the cap we are, and Isiah promising he wasn't going to spend any more (liar!).

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. Iverson is way better than Francis, and Jerome James is just an overpaid bum. Are the two contracts the Knicks have to pick up expiring or at least close to expiring? I doubt the trade would ever happen though, just because Thomas making a smart trade would be unheard of. Who cares about Marbury. Trade him for an expiring, we don't need him. He's an expensive cancer, who doesn't even playm who would want that? Every team Marbury has left has gotten much better after his exit. Iverson can still pass, and it would help give us a dominant duo with him and Curry. Only problem is would Iverson be happy in New York?

Those other two contracts are expiring. I think that would be a fair trade for the Sixers too because I don't think they will get better compensation for losing Iverson. Francis is an all-star or at least was one in Houston and Orlando. Iverson in the Big Apple would be a coup.

Last I heard the division winner gets a playoff spot but is not guaranteed a top 3 seed. 40 wins is probably enough to win the awful Atlantic division. Once Jared Jeffries comes back the Knicks will have a good perimeter defender who can contain the small forwards who have been sh*tting on them all season long so far.

How about this for a trade proposal:

Knicks send:

Steve Francis ($15.1 mil)

Jerome James ($5.4 mil)

Sixers send:

Allen Iverson ($18.3 mil)

Shavlik Randolph ($1 mil)

Allan Henderson ($1.2 mil)

The contracts match up. Sixers are forced to trade Iverson. They would get a simlar type of player in Francis who is younger. Jerome James is an overpaid bum but he is a 7 footer with ok offensive game who would at least be a decent back-up to Dalembert. Knicks would get a real team leader in Iverson.

Ofcourse the thought of both these ball hogs Marbury and Iverson playing in the same back court would make one cringe but Marbury is spending most of the time on the bench anyway. F*ck Marbury, trade for AI and have him start at PG.

why would the 6ers do that? they can get some good young players for iverson not our garbage...

why would the 6ers do that? they can get some good young players for iverson not our garbage...

That is a great trade for the Knicks. Actually lowers the contract value, as James has 3+ years left, while Francis and Allen come off the books in 2 + seasons.

Archived