For all the haters...

#27TheDominator

So what does that make his season totals? 4 Sacks 4 forced fumbles? I dunno, that doesn't sound so great to me. Doesn't D-Rob have similar stats as an NT even?

It's not so great. OTOH, he basically won two games single handed. Also, you discount all the stats his back up gets. Treat it like a platoon and it looks better.

It's not so great. OTOH, he basically won two games single handed. Also, you discount all the stats his back up gets. Treat it like a platoon and it looks better.

No it doesn't, that makes the salary even more absurd, because that back up is going to demand more money. Why not pay the backup and not pay JAbe then?

YOU HAVE TO BE F**KING KIDDING ME, AFTER THE WAY WE PLAYED TODAY ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS THAT PIECE OF SH*T

Dude, get off the ledge. The Jets played like crap, that doesn't mean the rest of the world stops going around. I guess I should post another thread about benching Pennington. That would solve everything. Dinner was still on my table.

Serphnx, it does make Abe's salary more absurd, but the rising cap may make having a pinch hitting pass rusher palatable again.

John Abraham had another sack, stripped the qb, the fumble was returned for a td. Don't kill the messenger.

27 - you usually have real good stuff to say - but to look back at Johnny Abe with anything other than good riddance doesn't make sense. He's around for half the games and he isn't about TEAM. When he's in and on his game he can be a monster, but I don't see him fitting into Mangini ball.

27 - you usually have real good stuff to say - but to look back at Johnny Abe with anything other than good riddance doesn't make sense. He's around for half the games and he isn't about TEAM. When he's in and on his game he can be a monster, but I don't see him fitting into Mangini ball.

#1, all I did was post that the guy was back. I was surprised that I was the first to notice. #2, I agree that we are better off with Mangold and I'm very happy with the deal. #3, I really don't think anybody is so sure of what he's all about. We're on the outside. I'd know I'd take him (for the same money) over Thomas any day of the week.

Archived