PENNY LIMITS THE OFFENSE

Pragmatic Bus

Pennington limits this offence because he cannot make all the throws. he is a good quaterback who can dink and dunk and manage the game but he cannot win the big game on his own. when pressure is on him to perform he melts away. i knew this was gonna happen when every body jumped on his bandwagon. i was the onlywho wanted kellen to be out there even when chad was throwin for 300 yards. look at what broncos's mike shanahan did. start the rookie. its not about making the playoffs, its about winning the big won. and chad is not the man to get the job done. and also after analizing the whole season i have come to one conclusion we need to draft a franchise running back. running back by comitee is not consistent enough to win a lot of games.

Kellen can make all the throws he has a strong arm. he will struggle as all rookies do at first but he gives us the best chance right now. we need to evaluate him in real game situation, if we need to know can he be the guy or do we need to draft QUIN or Troy Smith or some body else. i say put him in against a weak minnesota defence. i bet we are out of the playoff picture any way because jaguars shlacked INDY

Jags will probably get another loss, maybe 2. If we win the last 3, we will finish 10-6, and that should be good enough. There is going to be a logjam of 9-7 teams, I don't think we have enough tiebreakers to get in with that record. We can still get in, but it's not like we've won 3 games in a row all year. If the Dolphins can beat Tom Brady, they certainly can beat Chad Pennington.

Pennington limits this offence because he cannot make all the throws. he is a good quaterback who can dink and dunk and manage the game but he cannot win the big game on his own. when pressure is on him to perform he melts away. i knew this was gonna happen when every body jumped on his bandwagon. i was the onlywho wanted kellen to be out there even when chad was throwin for 300 yards. look at what broncos's mike shanahan did. start the rookie. its not about making the playoffs, its about winning the big won. and chad is not the man to get the job done. and also after analizing the whole season i have come to one conclusion we need to draft a franchise running back. running back by comitee is not consistent enough to win a lot of games.

Re chad: duh. It's painful to watch.

Re RB: we'll see. I have no problem with an upgrade, but it would take a very special RB to run with success behind an OL that needs another year & a QB who won't keep the safeties back. RBBC has been the MO for all but one of the past 5 superbowl winners (Dillon's first year with NE being the lone exception). Houston & Leon were actually running just fine until Buffalo decided to steer away from a foolish strategy of wasting a safety deep against Pennington.

If your line is good & your QB challenges the defense deep (and I don't mean a 30-yard pass out of bounds), you don't need a single superstar RB to be very, very successful in today's NFL.

Kellen can make all the throws he has a strong arm. he will struggle as all rookies do at first but he gives us the best chance right now. we need to evaluate him in real game situation, if we need to know can he be the guy or do we need to draft QUIN or Troy Smith or some body else. i say put him in against a weak minnesota defence. i bet we are out of the playoff picture any way because jaguars shlacked INDY

i'm with u. put kellen in! ;)

Archived