Rumor alert: Carson Palmer with torn Rotator cuff

cinvis

There's no way that happened. He would've came out of the game if that were true and he would've lost the zip on his throws.

It could explain why he seemingly refused to throw over 7 yards for most of the game, even though they were down. Maybe Penny has a perpetual rotator cuff injury, since that is a criticism of him people have as well.

Coles is more consistant than CJ. And not a bastard every time he scores. I'll take our recievers.

Yes, I certainly don't want a wr famous for his td celebrations. I mean he only has more yards and as many tds as Coles has ever had in his career and there are 2 games left. In fact, for the past 4 years he has topped Coles career best in yards and tds. But you'll take our recievers over him? All of them? Cotchery? Brad Smith? Tim Dwight? The guy is a monster, but heaven forbid he does a little dance after a td. Guess Billy Johnson couldn't run back punts for you either.

Ocho Cinco is a pretty good TO wannabe. He's a smaller, less skilled version of TO in a lot of ways. He also drops balls in big games just like TO. CJ's consistency is extremely questionable, if you take away his one monster game this season he is pretty pedestrian this year.

Yes, I certainly don't want a wr famous for his td celebrations. I mean he only has more yards and as many tds as Coles has ever had in his career and there are 2 games left. In fact, for the past 4 years he has topped Coles career best in yards and tds. But you'll take our recievers over him? All of them? Cotchery? Brad Smith? Tim Dwight? The guy is a monster, but heaven forbid he does a little dance after a td. Guess Billy Johnson couldn't run back punts for you either.

you keep chearing for those stats. As the post after you said, he had one, actually two huge games this year. Otherwise he has been more interested in his celebrations than actually getting into the endzone.

Did I say something about Brad Smith? If you want to compare CJ with Brad Smith, you have a few screws loose, I was comparing the top two. My basic arguement is that I am more than happy with our two recievers, and don't think a team needs a cancer. (even if he can put up 'two games' per year)

The difference between Ocho Cinco and T.O. is that Ocho Cinco is FUNNY and backs up his words and does not cause clubhouse trouble and doesn't switch teams every couple of seasons because he can't get along with the QB.

you keep chearing for those stats. As the post after you said, he had one, actually two huge games this year. Otherwise he has been more interested in his celebrations than actually getting into the endzone.

Did I say something about Brad Smith? If you want to compare CJ with Brad Smith, you have a few screws loose, I was comparing the top two. My basic arguement is that I am more than happy with our two recievers, and don't think a team needs a cancer. (even if he can put up 'two games' per year)

Of course it's ridiculous to compare Brad to Chad Johnson, however it's just as dumb to compare Cotchery. Even Coles pales by comparision. You said "our receivers." I thought you'd take them all over a "cancer." Sorry for bringing stats and facts into this. We are much better off going by your objective determination that the guy is a "cancer" and will somehow poison the rest of the team. Into doing what, I'm not sure. He sure seems to be causing a lot of trouble for Bengals. I'm sure Chad Johnson is causing all those arrests with his td celebrations. Especially the ones during the offseason. They cut practice early for him to tape ESPN commercials.

You consistency argument is a joke. He had one real bad game 1 catch for 11 yards against Pitt. Of course he probably had a concussion at the time-remember the "Hugh!!" interview? His other two stinkers were 31 yards (Balt) and 37 yards (this week when Palmer may or may not have a shoulder problem), only one other game under 50 yards-48 week 1. Mr. Consistency Coles has games of 19, 29, 29 and 28. Chad Johnson suffered the head injury early in the season and Palmer was coming back from the knee. He didn't really break out until dropping 260 on SD. You remember them? The best team in football. Since then he has gone for 190, 123, 91 and 101. That's includes games against NO and Baltimore. The 101 was Oakland. Ask Troll how stout their pass D is. He has had over 1,100 yards receiving every year he started. Sounds consistent to me. Curtis Martin consistent.

Archived