The Jets are in the playoffs

DefenseWinsChampionships

• 3 months later...

I had to bump this thread up...

I was just looking at all the posts that I have made and I just started to laugh 4real... Its like im really really a big Jets fan. I love my yankees and knicks and I stick up for them 24/7 but nothing is like the Jets in my eyes...

Just look at my posts I guess you can say im a "homer" I just feel im a true Jets fan, someone who has fun on Sundays watching his team play.

We have 2 many Jet bashers, I mean lets just enjoy it... WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM, And yes, Chad will be the QB

I had to bump this thread up...

I was just looking at all the posts that I have made and I just started to laugh 4real... Its like im really really a big Jets fan. I love my yankees and knicks and I stick up for them 24/7 but nothing is like the Jets in my eyes...

Just look at my posts I guess you can say im a "homer" I just feel im a true Jets fan, someone who has fun on Sundays watching his team play.

We have 2 many Jet bashers, I mean lets just enjoy it... WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM, And yes, Chad will be the QB

:good: YUP !!!

:P Yup. You'd think they'd be happy with the over acheiving last year but nope.

No, the bashers aren't really happy till the Jets have a horrible season and they can tell us they "Told us so..". If it isn't Herm it is Chad. If it isn't Chad it will be Mangini. If it isn't Mangini it will be Woody or playing in NJ or some other crap.

It you want perspective go t a Pats board and see what they complain about.

BZ

Anyone has to see the Jets schedule should be a lot more demanding this year- especially on the road. Improvement in the team will be necessary to have as good a record as last year. I have faith in Mangini-I am a sucker Jet fan.

Anyone has to see the Jets schedule should be a lot more demanding this year- especially on the road. Improvement in the team will be necessary to have as good a record as last year. I have faith in Mangini-I am a sucker Jet fan.

I'd much rather be that way than be one of those guys around the boards already proclaiming 7-9 at best...you know like Sar 1 at JI

As a Jets fan I am happy that they are improved and headed in the right direction. And I am naive to believe that this team is ready for the SB this year, no? Just because I tend to be skeptical which comes from years of not winning a SB...winning a SB that is what the NFL is about right? They are improving which is great but they still have holes that need to be addressed..and when teams cannot run the ball or stop the run their chances of winning become alot more difficult. Have these holes been addressed this offseason only time will tell

As a Jets fan I am happy that they are improved and headed in the right direction. And I am naive to believe that this team is ready for the SB this year, no? Just because I tend to be skeptical which comes from years of not winning a SB...winning a SB that is what the NFL is about right? They are improving which is great but they still have holes that need to be addressed..and when teams cannot run the ball or stop the run their chances of winning become alot more difficult. Have these holes been addressed this offseason only time will tell

Good post 4H. NOBODY on this board has been a Jet fan longer than me.

When the won the SB in 69 I predicted they would be winning a lot more and be

as successful as my Yankees. Boy was I wrong. Yes winning the SB is the only

thing but these days getting into the playoffs is better than the days when the

season was over in October. Guys on here for the most part are saying we will

probably be 10-6 again. I used to think 6-10 was a good year.

To be honest I don't think they will win a SB in my lifetime. A lot more teams than

there were in 69 and free agency can change the make up of a team overnight.

So I will just watch and root and hope for the best.

as to the previous 2 posts from 4H and Senior-the thing about this game is ya never know-it only takes a couple of plays a game and staying healthy ALONG WITH A VERY GOOD special teams unit(s) to be the difference between being an 8-8 team and a 12-4 team...so yea, I have hope and know that yes-it COULD happen again for us if things break right for us and our rivals get bitten by typical Jets luck-like say Brady goes down like Vinny did the 1st week and they're stuck with (future Hall Of Famer) Matt Cassell at QB-or something like that...

as to the previous 2 posts from 4H and Senior-the thing about this game is ya never know-it only takes a couple of plays a game and staying healthy ALONG WITH A VERY GOOD special teams unit(s) to be the difference between being an 8-8 team and a 12-4 team...so yea, I have hope and know that yes-it COULD happen again for us if things break right for us and our rivals get bitten by typical Jets luck-like say Brady goes down like Vinny did the 1st week and they're stuck with (future Hall Of Famer) Matt Cassell at QB-or something like that...

LOL. I wish you would have used someone else besides Brady as an example.

I refer you to the incident where Mo Lewis knocked Drew Bledsoe out and a lot

of guys were whooping it up because 6th rounder Brady was going to be the QB.

And you know how that worked out.

Cassell will end up being 16-0.

LOL. I wish you would have used someone else besides Brady as an example.

I refer you to the incident where Mo Lewis knocked Drew Bledsoe out and a lot

of guys were whooping it up because 6th rounder Brady was going to be the QB.

And you know how that worked out.

Cassell will end up being 16-0.

only if you ask Tex over at JI how he'd do...BTW he said to tell you hello Senior last time we were in the same thread together at JI

only if you ask Tex over at JI how he'd do...BTW he said to tell you hello Senior last time we were in the same thread together at JI

I really dont care about so called "Trolls" on Jet boards and to be honest before I started checking the Jets out online and once I found out about online sites I always thought having fans from other teams will make the football week even that more exciting when it comes to talking about match-ups and stuff... thats what being a fan is all about.

PatsFanTx takes it to a whole nother level... Like come on man 30,000 something posts or something on a Jets site? as a Pats fan? Plus he posts on like 4 or 5 other team sites I have heard... Wow does he get out? AT ALL? really man damn.

Nothing is worse than GangGreen.com I got banned for life because I was questioning comments that the mod's make... I dont even remember the owner or posters names, but I do remember one mods name... DinBot2 I believe, man oh man... He would delete my posts because i said profanity and "Kids" or "Young teens" also read through these posts... even the owner told me how he has kids who come on and check out theganggreen and i started to get pissed off... I made a thread how DinBot2 making threads how drunk he gets, how much he drank, how hot girls are, this and that... Thats ok for the owners kids 2 read and thats ok for young Jets fans to read how he took 5 shots of Tang at home like a looser... But its another thing for me to say shiit in a post... Get real. And then get banned for life...lmao Thats my thought on theganggreen,

My tnoughts on JetsInsider... Well im not banned from there, never have been, never will be... Lets just say I chose not to go over there... Either you are not cool enough or you dont have as many posts as the next man, i can go on and on... All I can say is this... If I owned a Jets site with great Jet fans supporting me and paying money to be on the site, you gotta be freaking kidding me if im gonna let some punk like PatsFanTx come in each and every thread and just talk bs... and really take away from the fun that you had in mind when making the thread... I mean enough is enough, ban his azz... For real. For the sake of Jet fans. I mean I like other teams fans I even go on BillsZOne when we play them but just know when enough is enough

Wow,,, im glad i ran into JetNation. 4 real 4 real

Archived