the OFFICIAL "F*** THE RAIDERS" thread

Blackout

Man I hate for my first post to be in this thread, but you have to realize how funny it is to any fan when a Jet fan talks smack. I mean after all, "Same 'ol..." is always followed by:

A) Jets

B) Lions

C) Cardinals

D) All of the above

With a piece of ass like that in your sig you're always welcome here, welcome (post more;)).

No Smizzy, I'm not talking about the raider guy. Sheesh.

hahaha ron curry is your star player and your proud of it (ala the sig)...bhawwwwwwww

Curry is the best route runner we have had in years. It is a shame that he was injured for two straight years. Prior to his injury in 2004, he was a smooth wideout who had the ability to beat you deep and taking a screen pass 40-50 yards down the field. Next year I expect Curry to be better based on the fact that it sometimes takes a player a year or two to recover from an injury.

Incidently, if you venture over to our forums, please feel free to enter our smack talk forum and have at it....but if you do so in our main forums, I will be forced to ban you, as I would expect you to do here.

Thanks

woooo, big bad attyla waving his ban stick, so scared.

You can stick that ban stick up your a$$ you friggin tool.

Curry is the best route runner we have had in years. It is a shame that he was injured for two straight years. Prior to his injury in 2004, he was a smooth wideout who had the ability to beat you deep and taking a screen pass 40-50 yards down the field. Next year I expect Curry to be better based on the fact that it sometimes takes a player a year or two to recover from an injury.

that says more about your franchise then his talent. the only place curry is popular is in indian culture because they use it on food

Archived