the OFFICIAL "F*** THE RAIDERS" thread

Blackout

and their trailer-trash freakshow fans!

how many raiders fans does it take to change a light bulb?

none, because they're all poor and homeless

Dude, why put down homeless people like that?

I remember when I used to hate the Raiders with a passion.

Time to fire up the old memories of Rich Gannon, Bill Romanowski and the most over-rated receiver of all-time (besides Reggie Bush), Tim Brown.

how was tim brown over rated? i didnt really get to see him in his hay day

how was tim brown over rated? i didnt really get to see him in his hay day

He was a very good receiver in his prime, but the reason he put up such massive career numbers is because he played FOREVER. He only scored double-digit TDs twice in his 17-year career. If you averaged out his career totals into a per season basis his numbers are nothing special: 64 receptions, 878 yards, 6 TDs. Not bad, not a Hall of Famer. And definitely not one of the greatest receivers of all-time.

having witnessed first hand the Jets playing the Raiders in Oakland I will say most of their fans that go to the games are low-lives. They can not even sell out their stadium-even when they were better than right now.

Realizing this is your main forum, and you can smack talk while I certainly will get banned if I do, we are in an interesting position, as the Raider Nation.

1. If we beat you guys, Sunday, we get to play spoiler to a franchise that has played a very good season, as compared to projection preseason.

2. If we lose and Det wins, we get the first overall pick. Det plays Dal, so I think we are gonna have #2 no matter what.

that being said, i do find it interesting that you have to resort to playing the "retard" and the "ugly girl" cards, since head to head over the years, we pretty much own you guys outright. And dont get me started about head to head in the playoffs or with regards to AFC championships/overall winning percentage/Super Bowl appearences/Super Bowl wins.

Funny thing is, win and you are in.....lose and you lose to one of the worst teams this year. Not a good position to be in, since we have nothing to lose and you have everything to lose.

Good luck Sunday guys....gonna be interesting

Realizing this is your main forum, and you can smack talk while I certainly will get banned if I do, we are in an interesting position, as the Raider Nation.

1. If we beat you guys, Sunday, we get to play spoiler to a franchise that has played a very good season, as compared to projection preseason.

2. If we lose and Det wins, we get the first overall pick. Det plays Dal, so I think we are gonna have #2 no matter what.

that being said, i do find it interesting that you have to resort to playing the "retard" and the "ugly girl" cards, since head to head over the years, we pretty much own you guys outright. And dont get me started about head to head in the playoffs or with regards to AFC championships/overall winning percentage/Super Bowl appearences/Super Bowl wins.

Funny thing is, win and you are in.....lose and you lose to one of the worst teams this year. Not a good position to be in, since we have nothing to lose and you have everything to lose.

Don't worry about getting banned! Show us what you got!

smack talk is welcomed here, were cool about that

now, have fun reliving those 2002 playoff moments while we smack your team up this week :D

having witnessed first hand the Jets playing the Raiders in Oakland I will say most of their fans that go to the games are low-lives. They can not even sell out their stadium-even when they were better than right now.

really they looked like they sold out on tv back then

not now obviously

Archived