Are the Chargers "THAT" good??

ECURB

OK, I know this sounds crazy... but are they really as bullet proof as some think?

They lost 1 game to the Cheifs...

They have wins against....

Raiders (twice)

Titans (week 2)

Steelers (week 5)

49ers

Rams

Browns

Seahawks

Thats 8 wins against teams that are... well... you know...

I know they are one of the better teams in football this year but they like us and others seem to be a product of the teams they play...

The only 10 win team they played (ravens) they lost that game.

Just getting myself ready in case we face them, need to know there is hope! lol

Just getting myself ready in case we face them, need to know there is hope! lol

The Jets do not match up well at all against the bolts this year! WE CAN'T STOP THE RUN! They do not allow opponents to run; they put pressure on the QB; etc...

I don't even want to think about it anymore...IF the Jets beat Oakland, then it will be on to Indy (maybe NE), and then maybe SD....way too far down the road to be looking...

The Jets do not match up well at all against the bolts this year! WE CAN'T STOP THE RUN! They do not allow opponents to run; they put pressure on the QB; etc...

I don't even want to think about it anymore...IF the Jets beat Oakland, then it will be on to Indy (maybe NE), and then maybe SD....way too far down the road to be looking...

remember the phrase "any given sunday"

besides, Phillip Rivers is practically a rookie

I see Baltimore being the "team to beat", so to speak.

The way to beat SD is to play a 4-4-3 they really struggle against that.

Archived