27 Philadelphia Eagles* 10-6 .477

28 New England Patriots* 12-4 .500

29 Indianapolis Colts* 12-4 .500

30 Chicago Bears* 13-3 .430

31 Baltimore Ravens* 13-3 .461

32 San Diego Chargers* 14-2 .457

* - Subject to playoffs

# - Subject to coin flip

For God's sake, someone please explain to me what Quinn has done to earn the right to be the top pick. What has he done to separate him from his peers. Who has he beaten. Why wouldn't Oakland draft that Russell kid from LSU. Is it just the Notre Dame aura, a weak draft class, or is this kid really worth a damn?

For God's sake, someone please explain to me what Quinn has done to earn the right to be the top pick. What has he done to separate him from his peers. Who has he beaten. Why wouldn't Oakland draft that Russell kid from LSU. Is it just the Notre Dame aura, a weak draft class, or is this kid really worth a damn?

Ye what's so special about this Quinn kid anyway, what distinguishes him from the likes of Chad Henne or Booty or Russel. What kind of big games has he won? What kinda potential do people see in him?

I don't watch College FB all that much, so I guess I'm asking out of ignorance more than anything else, but what is it about Quinn that people see as a 'can't-miss'?

barring injury, i think quinn is going to be a great nfl qb

good size, strength, tough, decent mobility, smart, can make all the throws, starting since he was a freshman at a big time college program, and played in a pro style offense the past two.

He is one of the best sideline route throwers I have ever seen (puts the ball where his receivers can make a play).

Nothing is so special about Brady Quinn. He's long been an over-rated pro prospect and while I don't think he will suck in the pro's, he is not a number one overall pick worthy QB. He could be a decent starter in the league, not a franchise QB.

barring injury, i think quinn is going to be a great nfl qb

good size, strength, tough, decent mobility, smart, can make all the throws, starting since he was a freshman at a big time college program, and played in a pro style offense the past two.

He is one of the best sideline route throwers I have ever seen (puts the ball where his receivers can make a play).

Thanks for that,but what about leadership, pocket presence, ability to win a 'big game'?

he has good pocket presence and he has been starting since he was a freshman.

He outplayed Leinart in the USC game last year with an inferior supporting cast ... where USC was lucky to win that game.

He played well against USC this year as well. Notre Dame defense has been horrible the past two seasons. Their defense has inferior athletes when compared to top notch programs. Quinn supporting cast on offense is not as good as top notch programs (ND OL and running game ... Darius Walker is pretty average for a college running back)

Thanks for that,but what about leadership, pocket presence, ability to win a 'big game'?

He has great pocket presence and leadership. But he is kind of the Peyton Manning of college football he was never really able to win the "big game", but also like Manning it's not really his fault since his defense does nothing to help him and his rb is average at best. I think he's a good qb and thats due alot to Charlie Weis but when he goes to the NFL he might take a step backwards because he probably won't have as good a coach as he did in college. He has a strong arm, he's accurate, he runs well around 4.7, and he's about 6 2' and thats all the things the scouts love.

Quinn is almost a prototypical QB. He's got the intangibles that a team leader needs to have. Right now it's looking like he'll go in the top 4 to either the Raiders or Browns. The Raiders have had some of the worst 'luck' with QB's, mainly because Al Davis doesn't believe in drafting them high or overvaluing them. But with the 1st overall pick, it's a different story. Unfortunately if Quinn is still on the board when my Browns draft 3rd or 4th I think they'll take him. I'd hate to see that happen because we should be able to get Joe Thomas to fill our huge need on the O line.

Archived