Ed Blanton

MSGold12

Ed Blanton is basically stepping out of the stands on this one, i like it.

It's Mangini rewarding someone with that final open roster spot before playoffs.

Maybe after this playoff run and two years of yoga, Ed Blanton can be a UDFA RT dynamo, somehow I doubt it.

OC Norm Katnik also sucked as a player but he started several games.

I can't believe he's servicable and "roster worthy" until i see it for myself. From what I have seen to date (admittedly, preseason was months ago) - Blanton is frankestein with two numbers. weld on the neck bolts and hide the open flame.

more proof jn is better then ji

from there roster moves article

. They also placed DB Jamie Thompson, who was on the practice squad on Injured Reserve due to a foot injury

DUMB JI THOMPSON WAS ON THERE ACTIVE ROSTER PAYING 55 BUCKS AND NOT EVEN ACCURATE THOSE SUCKERS

Breaking story:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/ji/news.php?storyid=1997

(Drop $55 dollars in the coin machine) :lol:

more proof jn is better then ji

from there roster moves article

. They also placed DB Jamie Thompson, who was on the practice squad on Injured Reserve due to a foot injury

DUMB JI THOMPSON WAS ON THERE ACTIVE ROSTER PAYING 55 BUCKS AND NOT EVEN ACCURATE THOSE SUCKERS

Breaking story:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/ji/news.php?storyid=1997

(Drop $55 dollars in the coin machine) :lol:

It's Mangini rewarding someone with that final open roster spot before playoffs.

Maybe after this playoff run and two years of yoga, Ed Blanton can be a UDFA RT dynamo, somehow I doubt it.

I can't believe he's servicable and "roster worthy" until i see it for myself. From what I have seen to date (admittedly, preseason was months ago) - Blanton is frankestein with two numbers. weld on the neck bolts and hide the open flame.

Bit --

I am not sure that Blanton will ever help this team or not. But I think you nailed it with him getting rewarded. When you watch them on the field though. He stands out. By far the biggest guy out there.

Give Baby Schott a year. He will figure out something for him!

Bit --

I am not sure that Blanton will ever help this team or not. But I think you nailed it with him getting rewarded. When you watch them on the field though. He stands out. By far the biggest guy out there.

Bit --

I'm worried we may not even get another year out him, unreal.

I do like the idea of a gigantic beast playing for our team, maybe he's learned some things by now.

Bit --

I'm worried we may not even get another year out him, unreal.

I do like the idea of a gigantic beast playing for our team, maybe he's learned some things by now.

Archived