Jags, Steelers and Bengals have 1 thing

afosomf

In Common

They all had more talent than Jets and all were watching them on TV last week.

Our team was predicted in every F'n Magazine to be in last place and just 4 wins.

Enuff with all the F'n bickering with Chad this and Chad that....

We are F'n Jet fans and for once we should be Proud as Hell and Guess

what it is going to get better!

We have a great coach now!! Let Eric decide who plays, I Believe He has earned that right and should have all of our undivided trust by now.

So end all these stupid threads like how many wins will chad bring us with a tougher schedule and play KC now. Let our savior make these calls!!

If we still had the "Turd" as coach you would have every right to bicker with each other... that is KC's problem now.

In Common

Our team was predicted in every F'n Magazine to be in last place and just 4 wins.

We have a great coach now!! Let Eric decide who plays, I Believe He has earned that right and should have all of our undivided trust by now.

So end all these stupid threads like how many wins will chad bring us with a tougher schedule and play KC now. Let our savior make these calls!!

If we still had the "Turd" as coach you would have every right to bicker with each other... that is KC's problem now.

Ok, who are you, and what did you do with the real Assmop?

kansas city turd stew

--------------------

-5 O-lineman (avg. weight 85 lbs each)

-1/2 QB

-2 tablespoons of flim-flam

-240 lbs of ty law

-1 dick curl

mix flim flam in with neglected O-line (if short an o-lineman, simply cut one in half to make two). get a bunch of QBs, pick the oldest most withered one (if there is a healthy, ripe in the bunch QB, discard). let simmer for twelveteen hrs (ask dick). after your dinner guests start to complain that your stew doesn't smell too good, throw in 240 lbs of ty law at the last second (no need to prep, use as is). serve cold. when concoction tastes like ****, blame sous-chef and throw away. serve Larry Johnson for the 15th night in a row.

POTW NOM

I was going to use this angle myself. I think it is a GREAT point. We can argue all offseason over everything Jets related. That's all well and good. But here we have a coach that we seem to agree on. We agree that he will do what is best for this team, regardless of how popular it is. He isn't afraid to make the tough decision.

So why would this move be any different? He is going to play the QB that gives the Jets the best chance to win. I think it is Chad, hell I know it is Chad. But as afo said -- it is the coaches call.

What we should be able to agree on is that the coach will pick the guy that he feels will help the Jets win it all. That is the goal here. Finally.

In Common

I like the "real" assmop better.

HAHAHA...

im dumbfounded by his post too..:)

but i agree with him 100%

assmop tells it like it is,, usually before most people want to hear it.

his current posts are a reflection of his being sold on Mangini and his approach.

Beleive me, if assmop thinks eric goofs up tehn we will hear about it ;)

Archived