Broncos players offer $100K reward in Williams case

ECURB

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2726943

DENVER -- The Broncos said members of the NFL organization are offering a $100,000 reward through Denver Crime Stoppers for information that leads to the arrest and filing of charges against a suspect or suspects in the shooting death of cornerback Darrent Williams.

Hopefully this helps get it done...

Honestly, if they really wanna get the Killer. Offer 1 million dollars, whats 1 million dollars to an organization like the broncos..

Apparently he was a very good teammate, and a good person.

I read somewhere today that carmelo anthony is setting up a college fund for his kids, while kenyon martin is going to give some cash to the family.

I hope they find the animals that did this, and pass by the legal system and sit them right in the electric chair.

Animals.

Honestly, if they really wanna get the Killer. Offer 1 million dollars, whats 1 million dollars to an organization like the broncos..

Apparently he was a very good teammate, and a good person.

I read somewhere today that carmelo anthony is setting up a college fund for his kids, while kenyon martin is going to give some cash to the family.

I hope they find the animals that did this, and pass by the legal system and sit them right in the electric chair.

Animals.

He was a damn good player,if they don't find the guy i'll go over there personaly and rip that guys balls off.

Archived