How many INT's will Peyton and Grossman throw??

ECURB

How many INT's  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many INT's

• Less than 2
    • 2 - 4
    • 4 - 6
    • 6 or more

Chad Pennington will never throw an interception in the Super Bowl.

:roll:

One more thread polluted with Trolls garbage... thanks Troll you really do love me, being the first to reply to my thread and all... I dont swing that way though so dont get too close!;)

what does that have to do with anything? anyway, on topic, I say 2 a piece. so 2-4.

He doesnt care about staying on topic... he is about the quality of TX when he enters a thread Im in... he breaks down into blah blah blah bunch of bs mode...

anyways...

I put 4-6...

I think it will be 3 for Peyton and 2 for Grossman

This is a topic about QBs and interceptions on a Jets message board.

Ours threw 16. So let's make fun of the QBs in the Super Bowl!

Here you go again... your working on making your nickname MR. Irrelevant...

Chad is home on his couch... get over it

Lets talk about players that are still playing ok??? Can you do that or do you love me and Chad now???

Peyton has thrown a lot of INT's this postseason and Grossman is shaky at best.l.. this is a very relevant thread.

Lets talk about players that are still playing ok??? Can you do that or do you love me and Chad now???

Peyton has thrown a lot of INT's this postseason and Grossman is shaky at best.l.. this is a very relevant thread.

Chad is home on the couch? So, you are saying that we here at JETNation aren't allowed to talk about players that aren't playing anymore? Man, it's gonna be a slow couple of weeks 'til after the Super Bowl. After that, it's Pro Bowl week! Justin Miller ALL THE TIME, baby!

Just think the topic is kind of ridiculous considering we have an interception machine of our own. Did you ever hear the saying about the people that live in glass houses?

Chad is home on the couch? So, you are saying that we here at JETNation aren't allowed to talk about players that aren't playing anymore? Man, it's gonna be a slow couple of weeks 'til after the Super Bowl. After that, it's Pro Bowl week! Justin Miller ALL THE TIME, baby!

Just think the topic is kind of ridiculous considering we have an interception machine of our own. Did you ever hear the saying about the people that live in glass houses?

Its superbowl week, nobody want to hear about Chad... not even me.

Lets talk about the biggest game of the year OK??? Is that too hard for you?? You seem to be mroe obsessed with Chad than me at the moment...

The Super Bowl is two weeks away.

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think we are going to talk about the Bears and Colts non-stop for two weeks. This is a JETS message board after all.

NY Jets \ NFL Talk is the name of this forum last time I checked... and considering this is the biggest football game of the year... sadly Troll yes most people will be talking about the SB for the next 2 weeks.

NY Jets \ NFL Talk is the name of this forum last time I checked... and considering this is the biggest football game of the year... sadly Troll yes most people will be talking about the SB for the next 2 weeks.

Yes, because you have been a part of this board for so many Super Bowl weeks, so you know exactly what goes on.

There will be more Jet talk than talk of two teams who most of us don't even really like.

Yes, because you have been a part of this board for so many Super Bowl weeks, so you know exactly what goes on.

There will be more Jet talk than talk of two teams who most of us don't even really like.

Right becuase this board has been around for decades and you know exactly what is going to happen... :roll:... you have years and years of facts to base that on right?

I love how you are ruining threads by picking fights with me... then you act like your some kind of "elder" here but really your poluting the board with your BS... your causing more crap to be posted than a Bot or a new Troll... maybe your name does have a reason...

Right becuase this board has been around for decades and you know exactly what is going to happen... :roll:... you have years and years of facts to base that on right?

I love how you are ruining threads by picking fights with me... then you act like your some kind of "elder" here but really your poluting the board with your BS

The only time I act like an "elder" is when you act like a know it all.

Did you ever notice that I always "ruin the thread" by making a post about football, then you reply and start having a hissy-fit, which in turn, actually ruins the thread by making a complete bunch of bull****?

I just supply the rope. I let you hang yourself.

Chad Pennington will never throw an interception in the Super Bowl.

*EDIT* Unless the starter gets injured. My bad.

OK Troll, please explain to me and everyone how this is not picking a fight???

You took a thread about superbowl QB's from this year and tried to inject Chad Pennington into it....

You supplied the rope and hung yourself.

Think about it genious... if you didnt post that BS (which you knew would stir things up, TX anyone?) none of these other BS posts from me and you would have happened...

You started it, you knew it would happen, you knew this thread would turn to ****. You poluted the thread with your anti chad garbage... its no different than you claiming I support in every thread.

People used to be able to make one-liners around here without Chad Pennington's wife going postal. I am sorry. Without my interjection, this was going to be a classic thread. Four pages of "Rex Grossman really sucks" and "Peyton is a choker" dancing in my head. Alas, I killed it. I killed my pretty little pet. And, for that, I apologize. From the bottom of my black heart.

Troll you have failed to post one thing in this thread that pertains to the topic at hand, grow up please and stop your BS trying to give me a hard time. You didnt even vote in the poll either. You have added nothing to this thread except BS.

I hope the Mods see that Troll obviously had no intention of discussing the topic at hand during any of his posts and please remind him to stay on topic at least to some extent...

People used to be able to make one-liners around here without Chad Pennington's wife going postal. I am sorry. Without my interjection, this was going to be a classic thread. Four pages of "Rex Grossman really sucks" and "Peyton is a choker" dancing in my head. Alas, I killed it. I killed my pretty little pet. And, for that, I apologize. From the bottom of my black heart.

black as in lovie smith is the super bowl or black as in a skinny goth kid who listens to marylin manson and thinks he is evil!

its no different than you claiming I support in every thread.

I think ya may have stumbled onto Troll's admittedly evil & callous motive.

When talking about Pennington,shouldn't we be referring to them as "floaters",as he's not really good with liners?:box:

Sorry,couldn't resist. Please continue your bickering (at a decent hour though,of course)

I guess Manning haveing a strong arm had nothing to do with beating the Pats yesterday did it ecurb. Rex's ability to go over the top against both Seattle and NO had nothing to do with them getting to the SB either. All you need is a pop gun and a brain right.

Troll hit the nail on the head with he's response. By the way last week in Baltimore Payton threw 2 INT's but he also had the Ravens Safties playing 20 yards back of the line of scrimage in the 4th quarter when they ran the ball down their throats to ice the game.

Archived