Was That Miller ?

Maxman

Miller's return was pretty good.

I swear -- give him the offseason and preseason to field punts. Let him be the PR and KR guy. And make him the 4th DB.

No punt returning for Miller..please..he can't catch a punt to save his life

Leon Johnson was a rookie and he looked like Willie Mays catching punts..so your theory makes no sense..that is all!:Nuts:

Can you put up a link of Wille Mays catching punts? Maybe its on you tube. I can't seem to find it.

Have to agree with ecurb on this one. Would like to see Justin get another shot. I really think Graham's punts that first camp stressed him out. I was at one practice and watched him drop several of Graham's punts. It was ugly. Time heals though -- let's see what he has now!

Can you put up a link of Wille Mays catching punts? Maybe its on you tube. I can't seem to find it.

Have to agree with ecurb on this one. Would like to see Justin get another shot. I really think Graham's punts that first camp stressed him out. I was at one practice and watched him drop several of Graham's punts. It was ugly. Time heals though -- let's see what he has now!

:rl: You know exactly what I meant about Leon Johnson catching like the say hey kid..:P

I am willing to give him a shot in TC..but..if he starts stinking it up..he's outta there..not like Hermy..who kept putting him back there no matter how bad he was.

:rl: You know exactly what I meant about Leon Johnson catching like the say hey kid..:P

I am willing to give him a shot in TC..but..if he starts stinking it up..he's outta there..not like Hermy..who kept putting him back there no matter how bad he was.

Oh -- let me clarify. I meant give Miller a shot in camp. But if he shows any signs of being shaky, pull the plug. I have no problem with that.

Archived