Bolts on the quick decline?

SoFlaJets

Chargers | Team could hire Cottrell

Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:47:48 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the San Diego Chargers could hire former Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell in some capacity, possibly as linebackers coach. Cottrell is currently working in the NFL office.

Chargers | Team could hire Cottrell

Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:47:48 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the San Diego Chargers could hire former Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Ted Cottrell in some capacity, possibly as linebackers coach. Cottrell is currently working in the NFL office.

How does that imply a decline for the Bolts? Boomboom could coach that team to the AFC championship game next year, they are stacked.

He'll need real good brakes to stop Tomlinson. Something tells me that the LB coach will not be what determines the Chargers record in '07.

the chargers have lost their OC and their DC.

The TE coach who was supposed to become new OC, went to cleveland for OC job. it will be interesting.

the chargers have lost their OC and their DC.

The TE coach who was supposed to become new OC, went to cleveland for OC job. it will be interesting.

Unless they hire Herm, the offense will be A.) Good B.) Really Good or C.) SB champs

they are just too talented, Rivers seems to be the real deal, he played pretty well against NE. Regardless who coaches they will be a real tough out next season.

Unless they hire Herm, the offense will be A.) Good B.) Really Good or C.) SB champs

they are just too talented, Rivers seems to be the real deal, he played pretty well against NE. Regardless who coaches they will be a real tough out next season.

talent is one thing. never nderestimate the importance to the gameplan and ingame adjustments,,,

the chargers were great last year, but now have to hire TWO guys to be able to ingame and pregame plan...

could happen or it might not, ,a tad off results in 10-6, not 13-3

talent is one thing. never nderestimate the importance to the gameplan and ingame adjustments,,,

the chargers were great last year, but now have to hire TWO guys to be able to ingame and pregame plan...

could happen or it might not, ,a tad off results in 10-6, not 13-3

You are right about the adjustments, and who are jets fans to argue the difference a coach makes. The one problem i see with SD is if LT gets hurt. In all likelyhood Turner is gone this year, maybe they'll find a servicable #2 in the draft, or already have one.

I don't know that its good to lean on LT as much as they do. How far do you think they'll get if he's out? I would say 9-7, depending on when it happens.

Archived