Is anyone gonna watch Teammates tonight on ESPN?

Gang Green Girl

I caught the last fifteen minutes of the shows second episode last nite. Yessiree - the fantastic duo of Troy Brown and Willie McGinest! Of course, since they were representing the Patriots and all, they won! :mrgreen:

That Softball babe Jenie something was there too. Boy - she is beautiful and VERY tall....wow....taller than Troy, not kidding. Has to be six feet.

I thought it was a weekly show on Tuesday nights? How often is it on?

I caught the last fifteen minutes of the shows second episode last nite. Yessiree - the fantastic duo of Troy Brown and Willie McGinest! Of course, since they were representing the Patriots and all, they won! :mrgreen:

That Softball babe Jenie something was there too. Boy - she is beautiful and VERY tall....wow....taller than Troy, not kidding. Has to be six feet.

I have no idea. I came home last nite and starting clicking around and saw Troy's face. Stopped. Watched. Tried not to cringe at the Stewart Scott's close-ups or at his sad, pathetic attempts at urban "cool"....

Maybe Tuesdays and Thursdays? (Big Shrug)

Derek Jeter is certainly cute, but no Christian Fauria, sistah.

I want this ridiculous new show to have a battle of the good-lookers. Boston versus New York. Chrsitian Fauria/Tom Brady vs. Derek Jeter/Arod. Now that, you must agree Kath, is Must See TV!

Fauria.gif

Archived