What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This just in. Max and Gameface are the VOICE OF REASON.

On an unrelated note, the end of the world is near.

I refuse to have sand kicked in my face over and over again...then be friends with the mean kid because he wants to play with my new bike.

If it don't say "JetNation" i don't care what it says.

This just in. Max and Gameface are the VOICE OF REASON.

On an unrelated note, the end of the world is near.

I refuse to have sand kicked in my face over and over again...then be friends with the mean kid because he wants to play with my new bike.

If it don't say "JetNation" i don't care what it says.

Well that didn't take long. The thread is deleted so my guess is you guys will be waiting a while to see that Jetnation link over there and if you do, chances are it will be a link to a homoerotic website or something of the sort. If it makes you feel any better, this was the results before the poll was deleted.

Yes 6

No 1

Who in the $#@# are Tom Shane and Maxman? 1

Lock this thread immediately 1

Well that didn't take long. The thread is deleted so my guess is you guys will be waiting a while to see that Jetnation link over there and if you do, chances are it will be a link to a homoerotic website or something of the sort. If it makes you feel any better, this was the results before the poll was deleted.

Yes 6

No 1

Who in the $#@# are Tom Shane and Maxman? 1

Lock this thread immediately 1

Here's my take, for what it's worth. It would be a great world if we could all live as one big happy family. Human nature excludes such possibilities. I don't know the whole story of what went on and don't know anyone involved so well as to "recommend" to them how to solve it. The whole thing is between just a few people. If any of these folks want my advice or help, again for what it may be worth, I'm more than willing. Until then I'll just stay out of it and respect the fact that people have their differences and it's up to them to solve them, or not. Everyone involved knows how I feel about it and that's good enough for me to leave it alone.

Here's my take, for what it's worth. It would be a great world if we could all live as one big happy family. Human nature excludes such possibilities. I don't know the whole story of what went on and don't know anyone involved so well as to "recommend" to them how to solve it. The whole thing is between just a few people. If any of these folks want my advice or help, again for what it may be worth, I'm more than willing. Until then I'll just stay out of it and respect the fact that people have their differences and it's up to them to solve them, or not. Everyone involved knows how I feel about it and that's good enough for me to leave it alone.

Seriously we have NO BEEF with JI. You have the name in your signature. I put up a link on the front page for you.

Holy crap, this thread exploded. :shock:

As a "Patsie Troll" let me give everyone some good advice.

Mend the friggn' bridges and move on.

Too many friendships are at jeopardy to continue this crap.

Wake up, smell the coffee and roses and move on for crying out loud.

Damn, even I'm tired of instigating trouble between the two boards. :shock:

Seriously we have NO BEEF with JI. You have the name in your signature. I put up a link on the front page for you.

Wow Tx. Your advice looks a lot like what I just tried to do half an hour ago.

Who bought you your watch, Dick Curl?

Who bought you your watch, Dick Curl?

It's not going to happen. Sooth must genuinely dislike these two. My poll to reinstate them was deleted in less than 10 minutes. I've called him out on it twice in the public forum but he just sidesteps the question.

It's not going to happen. Sooth must genuinely dislike these two. My poll to reinstate them was deleted in less than 10 minutes. I've called him out on it twice in the public forum but he just sidesteps the question.

Who bought you your watch, d!ck Curl?

and who said that max wasn't funny? :lol: is there a thread on this site that doesnt have d!ck curl?

Who bought you your watch, d!ck Curl?

and who said that max wasn't funny? :lol: is there a thread on this site that doesnt have d!ck curl?

Here's my take, for what it's worth. It would be a great world if we could all live as one big happy family. Human nature excludes such possibilities. I don't know the whole story of what went on and don't know anyone involved so well as to "recommend" to them how to solve it. The whole thing is between just a few people. If any of these folks want my advice or help, again for what it may be worth, I'm more than willing. Until then I'll just stay out of it and respect the fact that people have their differences and it's up to them to solve them, or not.

& this is why i still have a ton of respect for you Jumba. Why get involved if you don't know what's going on or why pretend to know what's going on?

Here's my take, for what it's worth. It would be a great world if we could all live as one big happy family. Human nature excludes such possibilities. I don't know the whole story of what went on and don't know anyone involved so well as to "recommend" to them how to solve it. The whole thing is between just a few people. If any of these folks want my advice or help, again for what it may be worth, I'm more than willing. Until then I'll just stay out of it and respect the fact that people have their differences and it's up to them to solve them, or not.

& this is why i still have a ton of respect for you Jumba. Why get involved if you don't know what's going on or why pretend to know what's going on?

I think sh*t happens, and it will awlays happen. It's obvious the powers over there don't take kindly to JN. Which is fine. The internet is big enough for everyone. Max and Tom haven't said one unkind word about JI, to my knowledge. Well, have had the good sense not to say them in a public forum. And, to be fair, I haven't heard a poor word about JN elsewhere. Despite JN being a swear word over there and all.

Healing and all taht? It's a good concept, but it has to be accepted by all parties.

I think sh*t happens, and it will awlays happen. It's obvious the powers over there don't take kindly to JN. Which is fine. The internet is big enough for everyone. Max and Tom haven't said one unkind word about JI, to my knowledge. Well, have had the good sense not to say them in a public forum. And, to be fair, I haven't heard a poor word about JN elsewhere. Despite JN being a swear word over there and all.

Healing and all taht? It's a good concept, but it has to be accepted by all parties.

Everyone on this thread has good intentions, Smizzy. We'd all like to see this silliness come to an end. I can't pretend I don't have my own faults in bad relationships that I have.

It's this simple....

If any member of JN went to JI and posted a thread about JN...it would be deleted in 3 minutes and we would get made fun of the whole time.

Here...the thread stays and we don't sh*t on anyone.

Big difference in my book and in all fairness it has NOTHING to do with anybody who has posted in this thread.

Im officially done wiht all this crap.

Follow our link to JI if you want..we reccommed them.

Everyone on this thread has good intentions, Smizzy. We'd all like to see this silliness come to an end. I can't pretend I don't have my own faults in bad relationships that I have.

It's this simple....

If any member of JN went to JI and posted a thread about JN...it would be deleted in 3 minutes and we would get made fun of the whole time.

Here...the thread stays and we don't sh*t on anyone.

Big difference in my book and in all fairness it has NOTHING to do with anybody who has posted in this thread.

Im officially done wiht all this crap.

Follow our link to JI if you want..we reccommed them.

It's this simple....

Here...the thread stays and we don't Sh#t on anyone.

That's fair. There does seem to be some inquity in how the whole spat is treated by each board. Like I say, everyone involved knows very well how I feel.

It's this simple....

Here...the thread stays and we don't Sh#t on anyone.

That's fair. There does seem to be some inquity in how the whole spat is treated by each board. Like I say, everyone involved knows very well how I feel.

It's not worth explaining everytime one of you JI Mods / Writers come over here and sign up and ask the question and then never post again.
As far as I know there are exactly TWO JI mods on this thread. Each of us has plenty of posts here. Not sure where you're going with this. As far as I'm concerned I'm not really involved and it's not my business to intervene.

Archived