What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DK, I say this with all due respect--No one, and I mean NO ONE, makes themselves look like the poor helpless victim more than Sean Deegan.

Nah. I can name one person that is better at that game!

DK, I say this with all due respect--No one, and I mean NO ONE, makes themselves look like the poor helpless victim more than Sean Deegan.

Nah. I can name one person that is better at that game!

Someone needs to make a move to resume good relations. A suggestion I have is to add a link to Jetsinsider.com to your front page where you already have other links. All the other Jets sites you are linked to are already linked to Jetsinsider.com

LMAO.....Im just gonna bite my tounge...But max....im not sure how much longer i can.

Someone needs to make a move to resume good relations. A suggestion I have is to add a link to Jetsinsider.com to your front page where you already have other links. All the other Jets sites you are linked to are already linked to Jetsinsider.com

LMAO.....Im just gonna bite my tounge...But max....im not sure how much longer i can.

It's funny....All the little soldiers believe the same story that Papa Sooth told everybody.

Don't believe the hype.

Its all in the past. What dont you get about that part. Why must you hold a grudge? Grudges are for women!!! You really must be in touch with your feminine side :roll:

It's funny....All the little soldiers believe the same story that Papa Sooth told everybody.

Don't believe the hype.

Its all in the past. What dont you get about that part. Why must you hold a grudge? Grudges are for women!!! You really must be in touch with your feminine side :roll:

Why are you over here running off at the mouth about JetInsider???

My feminine side? Would that be the side that allows another grown man to call me names and make fun of me ,then turn around and kiss his ass like he's my daddy?

Why are you over here running off at the mouth about JetInsider???

My feminine side? Would that be the side that allows another grown man to call me names and make fun of me ,then turn around and kiss his ass like he's my daddy?

If it's all in the past like you say it is, why don't you ask Sooth to reinstate all of these guys?

If it's all in the past like you say it is, why don't you ask Sooth to reinstate all of these guys?

Jon. I agree 100%. I have added the jetsinsider link to our front page.

Please check it out http://jetnation.com and let me know when I can expect a return link.

I do agree though, the time for healing is now.

Please check it out http://jetnation.com and let me know when I can expect a return link.

I didnt start this thread. Its obvious that you are very very bitter.

Jon...a wise man once told me:

Yeeesh!

Talk about a played out topic.

Can we move on?

Seriously we have NO BEEF with JI. You have the name in your signature. I put up a link on the front page for you.

Yet you can't type the words JetNation on JI. A thread about JN posters was just locked over there.

I am ready for the healing. Let it begin. Just not sure how much more I can do.

I didnt start this thread. Its obvious that you are very very bitter.

Jon...a wise man once told me:

Yeeesh!

Talk about a played out topic.

Can we move on?

Seriously we have NO BEEF with JI. You have the name in your signature. I put up a link on the front page for you.

Yet you can't type the words JetNation on JI. A thread about JN posters was just locked over there.

I am ready for the healing. Let it begin. Just not sure how much more I can do.

Max- IMO you can not do any better than to put up a link to JI without a reciprocation and let what transpired in the past be dead. Class act

Max- IMO you can not do any better than to put up a link to JI without a reciprocation and let what transpired in the past be dead. Class act

This is a nice, albeit dysfunctional, cyber family we have here. The other place can be considered the "In-Laws" - you may not like them, but you have to deal with it out of respect for those you "love." Many of us visit both places, most of us that do, consider this "home." Max, you are correct. Enough.

(and yes, I know, I've been bad at times too.)

This is a nice, albeit dysfunctional, cyber family we have here. The other place can be considered the "In-Laws" - you may not like them, but you have to deal with it out of respect for those you "love." Many of us visit both places, most of us that do, consider this "home." Max, you are correct. Enough.

(and yes, I know, I've been bad at times too.)

Archived