What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

DK...do you need a Scooby Snack? Are you feelings hurt?

Seriously man...what do you want from me? You started the worst thread ever hear. Threatening people with physical violence (implied IMO).

I remember when we started. All the PMs that you sent me blasting Sooth. So I do take everything you say rather lightly.

Nothing personal though. I am sure you are a real nice person. :wink:

i know i said i woulndt respond anymore, but whatever.

hell yea i was bad mouthing sooth when it all happened. privately to u and in public here.the difference is, ive maturated and you are bitterly bald

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously though. i am mad because you make it sound like my version is so far off, yet your version was the same damn thing. whats up with that?

im going to go through it one last time, not because it matters but because it annoys me to no end. we could be talking about how to make pancakes instead, but the topic here just happens to be the gay break up:

I SAID FROM THE GET GO:

1. You and tom were having a problem with what was being allowed to be said on JI>COM, the best jet site bar none. IS THIS TRUE?

2. Sean got wise and told you guys to split if you werent happy which you did. IS THIS TRUE?

3. You guys formed jn.com TRUE OR NOT?

4. MANY posters (including myself) used ji.com to promote jn.com, which sean caught a whiff of and banned got them banned. TRUE OR NOT?

see we could be talking about politics instead. I dont care about the divorce i only care about (what is driving me nuts) the fact that you and your pool boy shane are telling me that I am so Offbase, in another world type wrong. You said that it is could not be further from the truth.

Now, take your sausage fingers and go back to pages 1 and 2 and tell me that my story has changed. i dare you.

NOW explain to me HOW anything i said waS not ACCURATE? iF THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THE STORY, SO BE IT. i AM IGNORANT OF THINGS WHICH I AM UNAWARE OF. but theN SAY THAT THERES "more than that, dk" instead of what you said. Tell your lanky irish grad school girlieman the same thing.

repond to items 1 2 3 and 4 and tell me which is not accurate if you can which you cant

seriously though. i am mad because you make it sound like my version is so far off, yet your version was the same damn thing. whats up with that?

im going to go through it one last time, not because it matters but because it annoys me to no end. we could be talking about how to make pancakes instead, but the topic here just happens to be the gay break up:

I SAID FROM THE GET GO:

1. You and tom were having a problem with what was being allowed to be said on JI>COM, the best jet site bar none. IS THIS TRUE?

2. Sean got wise and told you guys to split if you werent happy which you did. IS THIS TRUE?

4. MANY posters (including myself) used ji.com to promote jn.com, which sean caught a whiff of and banned got them banned. TRUE OR NOT?

see we could be talking about politics instead. I dont care about the divorce i only care about (what is driving me nuts) the fact that you and your pool boy shane are telling me that I am so Offbase, in another world type wrong. You said that it is could not be further from the truth.

Now, take your sausage fingers and go back to pages 1 and 2 and tell me that my story has changed. i dare you.

NOW explain to me HOW anything i said waS not ACCURATE? iF THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THE STORY, SO BE IT. i AM IGNORANT OF THINGS WHICH I AM UNAWARE OF. but theN SAY THAT THERES "more than that, dk" instead of what you said. Tell your lanky irish grad school girlieman the same thing.

repond to items 1 2 3 and 4 and tell me which is not accurate if you can which you cant

DId anyone read DK's original post in this thread? That guy is out of this universe wrong! :lol::lol:

im so glad you brought that up. one of us is a stupid idiot and i dont think its me. heres me original story. tell me how it differs, grad school boy:

tom and max were rabble rousers in the sense that they (more shane) were posting stuff that sooth found to be inappropriate or unneccessary. he told them he was getting "tired of their act" (at least, those were my magic words from sean) Soothe told them that if they didnt like it they could leave, so they formed this site.

the problem was that word spread because certain people would mail others to let them know about this site and either soothe was reading emails or certain a$$ kissers were ratting people out to soothe. i got banned because i invited a few people here maybe 5 or 6 not like"Hey f this place were all going to THIS place now" but rather" hey check this place out if you want to say crazy stuff"

DId anyone read DK's original post in this thread? That guy is out of this universe wrong! :lol::lol:

im so glad you brought that up. one of us is a stupid idiot and i dont think its me. heres me original story. tell me how it differs, grad school boy:

tom and max were rabble rousers in the sense that they (more shane) were posting stuff that sooth found to be inappropriate or unneccessary. he told them he was getting "tired of their act" (at least, those were my magic words from sean) Soothe told them that if they didnt like it they could leave, so they formed this site.

the problem was that word spread because certain people would mail others to let them know about this site and either soothe was reading emails or certain a$$ kissers were ratting people out to soothe. i got banned because i invited a few people here maybe 5 or 6 not like"Hey f this place were all going to THIS place now" but rather" hey check this place out if you want to say crazy stuff"

DK

First off all lay off the insults man. You had a nervous breakdown in this thread once already. Relax. Especially with the insults. If you don't like the site maybe it is time for you to leave and launch: www.fakebrazilianwoman.com

1. Why are you calling JI the best site bar none? Do you have that tatooed on your back or something. That wreaks of www.goldenpalace.com

I had no problem there. I never complained once. Weird stuff started getting deleted. Nothing that you or I would consider offensive.

Maybe there is more to it. I can't answer that. I wasn't the one deleting stuff.

2. Sean never told me personally to split. He called out Tom and I in the gang green thread. Called us a name that was very hurtful and said maybe it was time for us to go.

3. Yes Tom and I formed this website.

4. Yes many posters got banned. Since I didn't ban them, I can't really answer why. When I got banned I was told that Brenda had used the PM system to promote this site. And since I had my own site it was felt that I no longer needed my account.

DK I hope I answered everything to your satisfaction. You big woman you.

DK

First off all lay off the insults man. You had a nervous breakdown in this thread once already. Relax. Especially with the insults. If you don't like the site maybe it is time for you to leave and launch: www.fakebrazilianwoman.com

1. Why are you calling JI the best site bar none? Do you have that tatooed on your back or something. That wreaks of www.goldenpalace.com

I had no problem there. I never complained once. Weird stuff started getting deleted. Nothing that you or I would consider offensive.

Maybe there is more to it. I can't answer that. I wasn't the one deleting stuff.

2. Sean never told me personally to split. He called out Tom and I in the gang green thread. Called us a name that was very hurtful and said maybe it was time for us to go.

3. Yes Tom and I formed this website.

4. Yes many posters got banned. Since I didn't ban them, I can't really answer why. When I got banned I was told that Brenda had used the PM system to promote this site. And since I had my own site it was felt that I no longer needed my account.

DK I hope I answered everything to your satisfaction. You big woman you.

im just dying for a response. i feel like the late johnny cochran destroying those weaker than me without mercy.

The only one you are destorying is your good friend Sooth. You might want to check with him to see if he wants you to keep pressing the issue.

im just dying for a response. i feel like the late johnny cochran destroying those weaker than me without mercy.

The only one you are destorying is your good friend Sooth. You might want to check with him to see if he wants you to keep pressing the issue.

how it differs, grad school boy:

That story is false. 100% false.

Tom nor I never received one warning. He never told us he was tired of our act.

how it differs, grad school boy:

That story is false. 100% false.

Tom nor I never received one warning. He never told us he was tired of our act.

Dude, you and I have always been cool with each other, so let me say this and we'll call it good. If you want to know what happened, ask Sean. But don't let him tell you that mean old Max and Tom were disruptive dicks who told homo jokes all day long so he had to save his website from our debauchery.

Seriously, you act like we're some hijackers who set out to take over the world here. If you want to know "why" we left there, ask Sean. He's got the whole story. Hell, even I've only got 3/4 of the story and I gave you most of it. Sean is your guy, I'm sure he'll be REALLY forthcoming with you about it. Right?

Nice playing with you, brother. Report back when you have it all locked down.

Dude, you and I have always been cool with each other, so let me say this and we'll call it good. If you want to know what happened, ask Sean. But don't let him tell you that mean old Max and Tom were disruptive dicks who told homo jokes all day long so he had to save his website from our debauchery.

Seriously, you act like we're some hijackers who set out to take over the world here. If you want to know "why" we left there, ask Sean. He's got the whole story. Hell, even I've only got 3/4 of the story and I gave you most of it. Sean is your guy, I'm sure he'll be REALLY forthcoming with you about it. Right?

Nice playing with you, brother. Report back when you have it all locked down.

I said i was "over stella periera" when she booted me in 10th grade, but i was a mess inside.....

I can understand that because I was banging her in 11th grade and what a piece of ass she was. And that mouth, wow! Luckily I kicked her to the curb before she had a chance to dump me :mrgreen:

I said i was "over stella periera" when she booted me in 10th grade, but i was a mess inside.....

I can understand that because I was banging her in 11th grade and what a piece of ass she was. And that mouth, wow! Luckily I kicked her to the curb before she had a chance to dump me :mrgreen:

'M FREE-I'm free,

And freedom tastes of reality,

I'm free-I'm free,

AN' I'm waiting for you to follow me.

If I told you what it takes

to reach the highest high,

You'd laugh and say 'nothing's that simple'

But you've been told many times before

Messiahs pointed to the door

And no one had the guts to leave the temple!

I'm free-I'm free

And freedom tastes of reality

I'm free-I'm free

And I'm waiting for you to follow me

'M FREE-I'm free,

And freedom tastes of reality,

I'm free-I'm free,

AN' I'm waiting for you to follow me.

If I told you what it takes

to reach the highest high,

You'd laugh and say 'nothing's that simple'

But you've been told many times before

Messiahs pointed to the door

And no one had the guts to leave the temple!

I'm free-I'm free

And freedom tastes of reality

I'm free-I'm free

And I'm waiting for you to follow me

Ten Million hits in one month? Wow. That would be impressive.

Joisey...I know you are friends with those guys. I totally respect that. We are not looking for the same level of success here. We are not looking to make money off of this.

You are right, it is certainly their right to protect it. They can block our name that is fine. I just don't want people coming here and saying this is a 2 way fight. Because it isn't.

I`d just like to see it all end MAX it sucked when it went on between gang green .com & JI and I get tired of reading about it between you & them ,WE`re all supposed to be rooting for the same team ,and it`s cost SEAN I used to donate to evetything on his site no so much since he banned BRENDA

Ten Million hits in one month? Wow. That would be impressive.

Joisey...I know you are friends with those guys. I totally respect that. We are not looking for the same level of success here. We are not looking to make money off of this.

You are right, it is certainly their right to protect it. They can block our name that is fine. I just don't want people coming here and saying this is a 2 way fight. Because it isn't.

I`d just like to see it all end MAX it sucked when it went on between gang green .com & JI and I get tired of reading about it between you & them ,WE`re all supposed to be rooting for the same team ,and it`s cost SEAN I used to donate to evetything on his site no so much since he banned BRENDA

I hear you. But you need to understand this. There is nothing more I can do. I linked him. I let people discuss things freely here.

Despite what people think we have even deleted a bunch of JI threads because they got real personal.

DK just got personal towards me...but I let it stay.

Today a TomShane\Maxman thread was deleted on JI. Yesterday another one was deleted. A Bren thread was locked.

Nothing I can do about this. He can end it. I can't.

I hear you. But you need to understand this. There is nothing more I can do. I linked him. I let people discuss things freely here.

Despite what people think we have even deleted a bunch of JI threads because they got real personal.

DK just got personal towards me...but I let it stay.

Today a TomShane\Maxman thread was deleted on JI. Yesterday another one was deleted. A Bren thread was locked.

Nothing I can do about this. He can end it. I can't.

Gameface67 : i really like you better when you drank, but i still like you. stop FENCWALKING though. find a position and stick to it. thank god your not in charge of an army....

Dude when the fiasco first started I strongly sided with Sooth because he is a good friend of mine. Now that time has passed since then I realize that there are good people that I like on both boards. My home board will always be Jetsinsider.com. That is where I was when I first became a season ticket holder and through Jetsinsider I became a Member of Troop 16H.

If there ever was a real fight between anyone here and Sooth, I would certainly help Sooth because he is a friend, not just someone on the computer.

There was a time when I was banned from Jetsinsider for doing something that was totally out of line. When He asked me not to do it again, I defied him deliberatly. He could have left me banned for life if he wanted to. He allowed me back for only 1 reason: Because he is a good guy who doesnt hold a grudge.

Gameface67 : i really like you better when you drank, but i still like you. stop FENCWALKING though. find a position and stick to it. thank god your not in charge of an army....

Dude when the fiasco first started I strongly sided with Sooth because he is a good friend of mine. Now that time has passed since then I realize that there are good people that I like on both boards. My home board will always be Jetsinsider.com. That is where I was when I first became a season ticket holder and through Jetsinsider I became a Member of Troop 16H.

If there ever was a real fight between anyone here and Sooth, I would certainly help Sooth because he is a friend, not just someone on the computer.

There was a time when I was banned from Jetsinsider for doing something that was totally out of line. When He asked me not to do it again, I defied him deliberatly. He could have left me banned for life if he wanted to. He allowed me back for only 1 reason: Because he is a good guy who doesnt hold a grudge.

Archived