Kobe's 65 points help Lakers snap streak

JetNation

Kobe, IMO should be a clear cut winner for MVP, without him the Lakers would not have won more than 10 games this year, and as injury ravaged as the Lakers have been this year, he has them right in the thick of the playoffs.

Nice game for mister Bryant.

He is a star.

He is my MVP, regardless of how the voting goes.

Guys he had a big game against the Trailblazers... that does not make him MVP... and these stupid little kid like elbows he keeps throwing hurt his team becuase he knows he will then be susppeded... he has done too much to hurt his team this year.

Bryant is a great player, but the problem is that he is a crybaby... rather than man up and dominate on the floor with good skills he cries and throws a childish elbow at the guy he cant shake off...

I have lost a lot of respect for him this year... he is playing like Posey on the Heat and becoming a dirty player...

You didnt see Jordan knocking people out that blocked his jumpers or smothered him on D, he would just school them the very next play OR help one of his teamates take over the game... Kobe just turns into a 2 year old, doesnt help his team and throws an elbow.

Direct Quote (definition of bandwagoner) from Urbandictionary, In which I agree with.

In sports, someone who shamelessly cheers for a particular team not because he likes them or follows them faithfully, but only because that particular team is the "popular" choice or has been or is the top team in their specific sport recently. When that team which bandwagoners follow falls from grace, they gleefully jump on the next teams bandwagon and cheer for that team.

All Lakers fans are bandwagoners, ALL OF THEM, except maybe Jack Nicholson.

I was born in Cali, moved to Pa when I was 5. AGAIN, get your information straight.

so your tellin me you can remember anything before your 5th birthday, and that you had the comprehension at age 4 to like a specific team, and stuck with that team..

okay...captain bandwagoner

so your tellin me you can remember anything before your 5th birthday, and that you had the comprehension at age 4 to like a specific team, and stuck with that team..

okay...captain bandwagoner

Watch your mouth, my parents always used to take me to Lakers game when I was little, and from that day I'm a diehard Laker fan. Just let it go, hop of my nuts.

wow, I guess I'm gonna go cry into my pillow, because an Online Message board dislikes most of my posts.. boo ****ing hoo

the fact is, you are a bandwagoner

I'm prolly younger then you, but I'm going to be the bigger man and let it go.

Go kick rocks kid.

ooooh, Internet tough guy...

All laker fans are bandwagoners.... Unless you live in California, you are a bandwagoner.

Wake up. You're better than this. Did you even read Ghosts post? I've been nothing but a Laker fan since they were in Minneapolis , are you gonna call me a bandwagoner too? Better not.

Archived