Im Crying

green_blood

to put it bluntly, ****! DAMMIT! DAMN YOU MARYLAND, VCU, LOUISVILLE, XAVIER AND ANY OTHER ****ING TEAMS THAT I PUT TO WIN ON MY ****ING BRACKET! I DONT ****ING CARE IF THIS GETS DELETED OR ****ING NOT! A HUNDRED ****ING DOLLARS THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WIPING MY MOTHER ****ING ASS WITH OR ROLLING THEM UP TO ****ING SMOKE THEM TO GET HIGH OFF OF THE ****ING DYES! ****! I COULDNT FIND ANYWHERE BUT HERE TO DO THIS! DAMN IT! NOW I GOTTA GO LISTEN TO THAT ****ING ASSWIPE CASEY ****ING ******* THAT HE BEAT ME! ****!

to put it bluntly, ****! DAMMIT! DAMN YOU MARYLAND, VCU, LOUISVILLE, XAVIER AND ANY OTHER ****ING TEAMS THAT I PUT TO WIN ON MY ****ING BRACKET! I DONT ****ING CARE IF THIS GETS DELETED OR ****ING NOT! A HUNDRED ****ING DOLLARS THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WIPING MY MOTHER ****ING ASS WITH OR ROLLING THEM UP TO ****ING SMOKE THEM TO GET HIGH OFF OF THE ****ING DYES! ****! I COULDNT FIND ANYWHERE BUT HERE TO DO THIS! DAMN IT! NOW I GOTTA GO LISTEN TO THAT ****ING ASSWIPE CASEY ****ING ******* THAT HE BEAT ME! ****!

need a tamp?

L'ville pissed me off. He'd never admit it, but Pitino tanked the end of the season and the Big East tourney expressly to gear up for the NCAA. They had a 6-poin lead with about 3 minutes to go vs. Texa A&M, and just played stupidily from there.Don't think they were getting to the FInal 4, but there should have been some chances to make some cash next weekend.

Kinda think the expansion of preseason baseball and the growing popularity of NASCAR isn't helping their ratings. Remarkably both NY-area NBA teams had home games today-Knicks played at 1, Nets at 5. Directv today had channels and channels with all kinds of Florida and Arizona baseball. The NCAA might be best served if they started a week or 2 earlier before baseball offers so much to sports fans.

Archived