If the NBA shut down tonight...

SouthernJet

Is this because "the greatest place on earth" (at least in your mind) doesn't have a real NBA team and hasn't for many years?

I think so.

?

I wouldnt say the Knicks are worldbeaters compared to Charlotte..

As a matter of fact , I would say Charlottes future is sounder than Isiaah and Knicks.

having said that, ,its the NBA,, ,who cares.

?

I wouldnt say the Knicks are worldbeaters compared to Charlotte..

As a matter of fact , I would say Charlottes future is sounder than Isiaah and Knicks.

having said that, ,its the NBA,, ,who cares.

But how would you come up with such a prediction if you don't watch the NBA? Are you calling yourself stupid?

Black people would care. But lets not even get into that even though its what you're implying.

What are you talking about?

Thats crazy,, nice way to kill a thread,,

Caucausians make up 90% of season ticket sales,,

That was a racist thing you implied..

I actually like basketball. I don't like how the players have taken over the league, but lately the nfl has been doing the exact same thing.

good point,, we may be seeing the beginnings of the NBA-like thugification of the NFL and its eventual decline in the eyes of majority of sport sfans..

This might come as a shock to you, (southern jet) but more people worldwide watch/ and enjoy basketball (particularly the NBA) more than that of the NFL....

TV #s in US dont reflect that,,

show me the worldwide TV ratings of NBA,,

remember, i didnt say basketball, i said NBA,, in other words,, not college, or national,,just NBA

true, that was a pretty steriotypical thing to say.

Sort of like saying no one with an iq over 100 cares about the NBA.

Stop being naive, blacks have a genuine interest in basketball the same way whites enjoy baseball. It's not a secret.

Sort of like saying no one with an iq over 100 cares about the NBA.

Stop being naive, blacks have a genuine interest in basketball the same way whites enjoy baseball. It's not a secret.

thats crazy. You havent been to ACC land. Basketball isnt a color thing,, everyone loves it. This was a NBA discussion , not basketball.

You have some serious issues guy,,

thats crazy. You havent been to ACC land. Basketball isnt a color thing,, everyone loves it. This was a NBA discussion , not basketball.

You have some serious issues guy,,

Everyone loves it because down South all you have is your College Basketball or College Football team. Professional sports do not matter down there and it's a shame.

Lmfao, NASCAR, wow, yeah that is a "sport" for the hillbillies alright. Oh wow, I can make a left turn too ya know! So can my 5 year old baby cousin. Boooorrring.:yawn:

runnin up and down the court dunkin and posin is not much better ;)

Everyone loves it because down South all you have is your College Basketball or College Football team. Professional sports do not matter down there and it's a shame.

WTF are you talking about, ,they have pro hockey and pro football here also,,

oh and i forgot,, GOOD WEATHER to go golfin/boatin/fishin/hiking all year..:P

WTF are you talking about, ,they have pro hockey and pro football here also,,

oh and i forgot,, GOOD WEATHER to go golfin/boatin/fishin/hiking all year..:P

Oh wow, golfing-boating-fishing-hiking, I wonder why that all the, well, older generation, is down South.;-)

Pro Hockey team that draws how many people? Not much. I never hear any Canes talk until they're in the playoffs. A Pro Football team that does well, and yes you do too have a Pro Basketball team, although I'm sure you really didn't know it until today.;-)

You mean like the North Carolina Tar Heels?

not at all..

not at all..

unfortuately when they go pro they will lose their basketball IQ and get into the 24 second run and dunk game the NBA has become,,a game for younguns who think video games are reality ;)

not at all..

not at all..

unfortuately when they go pro they will lose their basketball IQ and get into the 24 second run and dunk game the NBA has become,,a game for younguns who think video games are reality ;)

24 second shot clock > 35 second shot clock.

The NBA is for all generations, even if your short shorts era is gone.;-)

Oh wow, golfing-boating-fishing-hiking, I wonder why that all the, well, older generation, is down South.;-)

Pro Hockey team that draws how many people? Not much. I never hear any Canes talk until they're in the playoffs. A Pro Football team that does well, and yes you do too have a Pro Basketball team, although I'm sure you really didn't know it until today.;-)

whats th ematter with golfin/boatin/fishin/hiking? are you actually dull enough to say its better to sit and watch stuff instead of activily particpating and getting outside??? thats pretty funny,,

and the hockey team is 15,500 a game,, 84% capacity, ,not bad for a smaller market, but who cares,, its there for us to go to..thats what counts,, we have it all baby and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 second shot clock > 35 second shot clock.

The NBA is for all generations, even if your short shorts era is gone.;-)

ya , a game less and less are watching ;)

NBA ratings dip

Ratings for National Basketball Association games on ABC-TV are down 12% compared to last season. The nine games on ABC this season have averaged a 2.3 rating, or 2.56 million households.

Ratings for the 38 games this season on TNT (1.0 rating, or 1.114 million households) are down 9% compared to last season. The 50 games shown on ESPN are even with their games last season (1.0 rating, 1.114 million households).

Archived