The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A ranking of the top 10 hottest acresses in sports movies was conducted by InGameNow.com, #10 was Leslie Bibb as Carley Bobby in Talladega Nights:

leslie-bibb-jpeg.jpg

While I don't necessarily agree with the order of the rankings (Ali Larter's whipped cream bikini scene in Varsity Blues should have placed her way higher than #8), I applaud their efforts:

http://blog.ingamenow.com/2008/09/18/10-hottest-actresses-in-sports-movies/

A ranking of the top 10 hottest acresses in sports movies was conducted by InGameNow.com, #10 was Leslie Bibb as Carley Bobby in Talladega Nights:

leslie-bibb-jpeg.jpg

While I don't necessarily agree with the order of the rankings (Ali Larter's whipped cream bikini scene in Varsity Blues should have placed her way higher than #8), I applaud their efforts:

http://blog.ingamenow.com/2008/09/18/10-hottest-actresses-in-sports-movies/

Thanks for the link. I must say that those are the worst photos ever taken of those gorgeous women. WTF??

Couldn't agree more.

I personally think this girl ruined herself with all that plastic surgery. She was extremely hot before. It doesn't even look like the same girl.

aubrey2.jpg

Aubrey_O_Day_489909a.jpg

7785706_l.gif

IDK, not a big fan of plastic surgery, but those pics you posted of her, she looks anorexic IMO. Especially the first one.

IDK, not a big fan of plastic surgery, but those pics you posted of her, she looks anorexic IMO. Especially the first one.

Yeah I couldn't really find a good picture of her. She looked good on the tele though like 2-3 years ago when she was in her prime imo. Now she is looking coked up and more like the new Jenna Jameson-- and that is not a good thing. QUACK QUACK

Archived